Best beaches in Croatia you’ll want to add to your bucket list right now
By Saron Lease, 19th April 2019
According to Julie Delahaye, Online Travel Writer for the Mirror, these are the best Croatian beaches you just have to visit:
1. Zlatni Rat Beach, Brac is just a stone’s throw away from the harbour town of Bol, making it an ideal location for those who want to do a bit of exploring as well as sunbathing.
2. Banje Beach, Dubrovnik where you’ll find everything from upscale bars and beach clubs to families enjoying a picnic on towels on the shore.
3. Spiaza, Susak is a sandy beach located in Kvarner bay on the north of the Adriatic Sea, it’s an ideal day trip destination thanks to the pretty villages, lush greenery and postcard-worthy coast.
4. Sveti Jakov, Dubrovnik is one of the more well-known beaches amongst holiday-makers but is still a little less crowded than hotspots such as Banje Beach.
5. Kolovare Beach, Zadar is a secluded beach that’s perfect for chilling and relaxing.
6. Pakleni Islands, Hvar are like something out of a film set with their lush green scenery and pristine beaches, the latter which are a mix of sandy and pebbled.
7. Punta Rata Beach, Brela where the waters are perfect for swimming and the beaches offer a mix of crowds and quieter spots whether you’re heading with the kids or on a romantic retreat.
Photo © Zlatni Rat Bol Brac Island by Boris Kacanvia Croatian National Touris Board