Better Ferry schedules to Croatian islands for 2019
By Saron Lease, 8th November 2018
According to Slobodna Dalmacija News, Tourists travelling to Croatian islands in 2019 will benefit from early publishing of the ferry timetables.
Some of the ferries will now be aligning with flights that come in later, so there will be more late ferries to places like Hvar & Korcula in the evening, no more having to stay in Split for the nights and waiting for the morning ferry!
There will be an 8pm catamaran from Split port to Hvar from May – September and a car ferry to Starigrad at 8.30pm.
There will be 51 state lines this year 11 seasonal lines but with the possibility of more being added if demand is high.
Tickets will be on sale within a month.
New lines for 2019 include Split to Zadar via Sibenik and Rijeka to Zadar via Krk & Vis.
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: 0044 (0)1275 813815
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page