CNN Hails Croatia’s Brac Island Beach Zlatni Rat a Great Place for Wind & Kite Surfers
By Saron Lease, 1st January 2019
According to CNN Travel, the movement of the wind on Zlatni Rat beach means that one side of the beach promontory takes the full impact, making it a great spot for wind and kite surfers.
The most photographed beach in Croatia, Zlatni Rat lies on the southern coast of the island of Brac, in the region of Dalmatia. This spit of land extending out into the Adriatic Sea is fringed by a Mediterranean pine grove that’s home to the remains of an ancient Roman villa.
It considers that this area has a mild climate throughout the year, however it’s worth noting that winters can be unpredictable. But Croatia is nonetheless a year-round destination, with many big events taking place during the Christmas and New Year period.
Photo © Zlatni Rat Bol Brac Island by Ivo Pervan & Boris Kragic, via Croatian National Tourist Board
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: UK 0044 (0) 117 409 0850 / USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page