Croatia Entry Requirements – Croatia Open to Visitors
by Croatia Gems 26th February 2022
Croatia continues to make it easy for tourists to enter for their Croatia holiday…
If you have booked a villa holiday to Croatia, the good news is that Croatia Entry Requirements are simple! The country is fully open to tourists with proof of paid accommodation + ONE of the following:
- Proof of vaccination,
- Negative PCR or rapid antigen test,
- Proof of immunity to Covid.
In addition to fulfilling the Croatia Entry Requirements above, and to save time at the airport on arrival, tourists should also complete the online ‘Enter Croatia’ form prior to travel.
For full information, see the Croatian Tourist Board website’s useful information page & summary of Croatian Covid Entry Reuirements!
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- Search Croatia Villas
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected]gems.com,
- Tel: UK: +44 (0) 117 409 0850, From USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page