Photos © Croatian Tourist Board
Croatian island of Vis nominated for European Film Location of the Year
By Saron Lease, 18th January 2019,
According to Croatia Week, The European Film Commissions Network (EUFCN) has announced the finalists in the European Film Location Award for the best European location.
Among the candidates this year is – the Croatian island of Vis where Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! was filmed.
The sequel to the Hollywood blockbuster, which starred Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and Cher, was filmed in September and October last year on the island of Vis for 24 days, with more than 270 Croatian film professionals and extras engaged.
EUFCN has organised the award with Cineeurope.
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: 0044 (0)1275 813815,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday...
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page