Croatian Produce at SIAL Food Fair
By Saron Lease, 22rd October 2018,
According to Total Croatia News Sial, one of the most important international food fairs, opened it’s doors on Sunday in Paris ( 21st – 25th October ) representing Croatia is Prsut Vostane with it’s lovely Prosciutto. It currently exports approx 10% of it’s products but is hoping to increase its exports and explore new markets for the new year.
Also appearing is Prodan Tartufi, based in Istria, they specialise in everything to do with truffles, whole & sliced, truffle spreads, cheese with truffles, salamis with truffles even accessories like truffle slicers made from the local olive wood.
Pisinum which specialises in Istrian Ham’s, Salami’s and Panceta’s and for something a little different Imanje Kapronca which makes the most wonderful cordials, recently awarded a Great Taste award for their Elderflower and Raspberry cordial and Adria – which makes everything from Marmalades to biscuits and handmade chocolates.
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: 0044 (0)1275 813815,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page