Croatia’s Istria region named in 12 Top Holiday Destinations for 2020
By Saron Lease, 4th December 2019
According to Yahoo, Istria in north west Croatia, is picked as one of 12 top holiday destinations for 2020. The editor in chief describes the heart-shaped peninsula as the destination without crowds, with a long sea coast and pebble beaches.
Istria is put on a par with such holiday spots as the Canary Islands, South Goa, Arles in France and the Peloponnese in Greece, Kaludah Beach from Sri Lanka, Fort Cochin in India and Nicoya in Costa Rica. Take a look at locations such as Pula, Rovinj and Porec for beautiful areas to stay for an Istria holiday.
Already a favourite destination for European holidaymakers in nearby countries, Brits are now discovering Istria’s cultural and epicurean delights.
Photos – © by number in Image Slider order:
1.Rovinj (Photo credit Ivo Biocina Croatian National Tourist Board)
3. Rovinj-panorama-by boris-kacan – Croatian National Tourist Board
4.Brijuni-by renco-kosinozic – Croatian National Tourist Board-
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- Search Croatia Villas
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected],
- Tel: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530