The Top Destinations for 2019 – Travelers’ Choice Awards by ‘Afar’
By Saron Lease, 19th December 2018
Afar’s 3rd Annual Travelers’ Choice Awards has been published with over 100k of votes for the most desirable destinations to visit in 2019.
Dubrovnik was voted best Culture Capital for 2019 with its Unesco Heritage status – the old city is packed with baroque churches, gothic palaces and enough art & music to please any culture buff. The perfect place if you want a culture based Croatia holiday.
2019 especially will be an important year in Dubrovnik’s calendar with the 70th Anniversary of the Dubrovnik Summer Festival taking place held from mid July to the 3rd week in August. There will be surprises aplenty with summer concerts from classical to rock, a celebration of dance & theatre as well as special exhibitions by Croatian artists, amazing food, award winning wines and lots of fireworks!
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: UK 0044 (0) 117 409 0850 / USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page