Dubrovnik – one of the World’s Most Romantic Places for Valentine’s Day according to Trip Advisor
By Saron Lease, 8th February 2019
TripAdvisor has voted Dubrovnik as one of just ten European places to make it into its long list of the most romantic destinations in the world for 2019.
Known as ‘the Pearl of the Adriatic’, beautiful Dubrovnik Old Town is a favourite destination for lovers, brides and grooms, and honeymooners. Indeed Dubrovnik has so many stunning venues it is a popular choice for weddings, giving endless opportunities for amazing wedding photographs.
Dubrovnik Old Town also has a myriad of lamp lit little streets to wander amongst. Hidden wine bars and quirky boutiques along with beautiful architecture and sea views make for a heady mix. It’s hard not to feel romantic here…
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: UK 0044 (0) 117 409 0850 / USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page