Lovely Istria – Croatia’s Alternative to Tuscany
By Saron Lease, 7th November 2019
According to The Guardian, largely undiscovered Istria, is Croatia’s “affordable corner”, worthy of becoming the “millennials’ Tuscany” given its epicurian delights (truffles, wine, olive oils, sea food…..) and array of cultural attractions, fabulous beaches, but no Euro!
The Guardian features Rovinj as a great base for your holiday (fly to Pula), a town offering easy access to some lovely but affordable accommodation, a wealth of history, great restaurants, and excursions aplenty to keep you busy when you are not soaking up the sun on one of the beaches, or having a ‘sun-downer’ in a bar with a stunning view of the sunset.
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- Search Croatia Villas
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected],
- Tel: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530