New Flights to Croatia
By Saron Lease August 2018,
According Norwegian Air, new flights to Croatia from the UK for 2019 will operate to Dubrovnik, Pula, Split and Zadar. Amazing old towns and a beautiful coastline provide plenty of sightseeing opportunities – while the local cuisine celebrates Croatia’s finest regional ingredients, olive oil and truffles. And also of course the amazing wines which have won so many awards this year .
With more than a thousand islands, islets and crags, Croatia’s Dalmatian coastline is one of the most indented in the world. Its countless hidden bays are the perfect quiet spot for a relaxing picnic on the beach. Some of the best ones are only reachable by water taxi or boat
The Croatian Adriatic Sea boasts beautifully clear waters. Swimmers and water sports enthusiasts can enjoy sea surface temperatures between 22°C and 27°C in the summer months.
Useful facts about Croatia
- Population: 4.29 million
- Capital city: Zagreb
- Annual visitor numbers: 17.4 million
- Currency: Croatian kuna (HRK)
- Official language: Croatian
- Time zones: CET Central European Time (UTC +1 hour)/CEST Central European Summer Time (UTC +2 hours)
Where to fly?
Looking for information on Croatia flights and travel? Check with us Croatia flight providers for your villa holiday in Croatia – Croatia Gems – Flights
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: 0044 (0)1275 813815,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page