Oleum Olivarum (Olive Oil Fair)
Oleum Olivarum takes place on the 1st weekend in May in Krasica a preety little village not far from Buje in Istria. This is one of the oldest olive oil fairs in Croatia – started 23 years ago and is now represented by not only olive oil producers from Croatia but also Italy and Slovenia.
Organizers will arrange the tasting of top olive oils for participants and visitors, combined with Istrian dishes, local wines and honey offered at food stalls .
There will be expert lectures and medals will be awarded to olive oil manufacturers, while there will also be a visual arts competition – with of course olives being the main theme .
Photo © istriaexperience.com
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- Search Croatia Villas
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected],
- Tel: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530