On Your Croatian Holiday Visit Korcula Spring Food & Wine Festival
The Korcula Spring Food & Wine Festival opens at the end of April and lasts till May on the island of Korcula. It will be the third year for this increasingly popular Festival.
The biggest names in Korcula’s gastronomic world will take part including restaurants Adio Mare, Aterina, Baric, Filippi, Korcula De la Ville, LD Restaurant, Marco’s, Nonno, Radiona, Konoba Maha, Konoba Mate, Feral and More – and will be offering their delights at affordable prices through some specially designed menus.
The Korcula Spring Food & Wine Festival gives locals and tourists the chance to try some traditional island food and wine, as well as take part in workshops – learn how to forage or make pasta!
Michelin shared three recommendations this year for Restaurants Konoba Mate, Filippi and Konoba Mate and of course the local wines are winning awards everywhere too, what more of an excuse do you need, book your flights now!
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: UK 0044 (0) 117 409 0850 / USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page