Pula Film Festival – Jul 14th to Jul 22nd 2018
Pula Film Festival is one of the oldest film festivals in Europe. Its trademark is the Arena, where the film screenings take place under the stars. Today it is the most visited cultural event in the Croatia, with over 73,000 visitors attending the great number of festival events. The festival program takes place at different city locations, attracting a large number of visitors.
The competition program includes Croatian films, both feature and short films, usually premieres at the festival, as well as international program, children’s program, youth program, retrospective program and Pula Cinematheque.
The jury awards the main festival prize – Grand Golden Arena for Best Festival Film. The Golden Arena is also awarded for the best director, screenplay, actor and actress, supporting actor and actress, DOP, editing, music, scenography and costume design.
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: 0044 (0)1275 813815,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page