10 Apartments | 1 – 5 Bedrooms per Apt | Sea Edge | Balconies
“It was so good to wake in the morning and walk down a few steps to dive into the sea”
SLANO APARTMENTS – NEAR SLANO BAY, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Slano Apartments are an absolute must for anyone who loves relaxing in the sunshine by the sea in quiet and peaceful surroundings – also great if you have groups of friends who want to holiday together but also like the privacy of your own apartment.
The property consists of 10 apartments of varying sizes, most with separate entrances and large terraces and balconies overlooking the sea. Some also have fantastic BBQs for really special al-fresco dining. Each apartment has its own privacy and is comfortable with air conditioning and satellite TV.
Wander down to the sea edge of Slano Bay and swim straight off into the calm Adriatic, go on a fishing trip, or take a speed boat over to one of the nearby islands! With World Heritage Site Dubrovnik just 35km away and the whole Dubrovnik Riviera to discover, there are plenty of things to do if you get bored of the fabulous view from your apartment…
The village of Slano itself is 5km away and worth visiting if you want to go for a nice meal. Slano has a selection of restaurants and lovely beaches perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
- Features: located right on the sea edge!
- Balconies: yes wonderful big balconies and terraces (apart from Lemon Studio) – all have sea views
- BBQ facilities: yes (where provided – see above) – some apartments have fantastic BBQs on their terraces
- Parking: yes – there are no designated parking spaces so parking will be on the main road behind the villa but there is enough parking for up to 7 cars
- Boat mooring: yes
- Air Conditioning/Heating: yes
- TV/Satellite: yes
- Wi-fi: in all rooms
- Mobility Rating: 2 (there are steps from the beach up to the top apartment level – not suitable for those with mobility issues)
- Car Recommended: yes
- Breakfast may be available and evening meals by arrangement with the owners (on request – please enquire prior to booking)
- Individual apartments only rented (whole villa rental not possible)
- Owners live onsite
Please click here to see a breakdown of each apartment:
This is a wonderful sea edge location but you are only a short drive from some other spectacular places. Slano Bay is a picturesque bay with restaurants, beaches and ACI Marina. Visit the historic village of Trsteno with its ancient arboretum (this is a gorgeous place to spend an afternoon – shaded from the hot sun by beautiful plants and trees with the prettiest swimming spots at the bottom of the hill (take a packed lunch and a drink!) – the fresh water falling into the sea makes the water here just amazing…) or go on a trip to the beautiful Island of Mljet!
- Sea: Step into the sea right in front of the villa!
- Beaches: lovely beaches in Slano Bay- 10 minutes drive away
- Shop: in Slano (5km)
- Restaurants and bars: Slano – 10 minutes drive away
- Bank: 10 minute drive
- Hiking: all around – lovely path across the hills…
- Pharmacy: in Slano
- Airport: 55 minutes (Dubrovnik)
We had a wonderful time in Croatia and especially the Villa. The hosts were extremely hospitable and helpful and the location was lovely. We swam every day and spent time on the balcony in the evening. Although there were a number of guests it was extremely quiet. We did not use the grill so it will be brand new for the next guests. I would definitely recommend this location. The studio was room enough for the two of us, Thank you for all your help especially since this was our first time in the area. We are ready to return some day!
Deborah” Lemon Studio, June 2016
“All I can say is that we really enjoyed our stay and the people were completely delightful. It was so good to wake in the morning and walk down a few steps to dive into the sea – The steps the other way up kept us fit. One note is that there is no permanent taverna … we had to give warning for breakfasts to be bought & prepared by the only lady on duty. The nearest taverna is in Slano, 10 mins drive away by taxi or bus. The owners of the villa did however treat us and other guests to a wonderful dinner to celebrate their new baby – very kind…Thanks again for the last minute booking, we had a really relaxing time and we all returned home loving our time in Croatia..” Richard July/August 2014
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.