Snow Queen Trophy
Every year in early January the Audi FIS Ski World Cup “Snow Queen Trophy” is held just outside Zagreb – it’s a Men & Womens Slalom Race held every year just outside Zagreb (Sljeme) as part of the FSI Alpine Ski World Cup.
It’s the most visited ski race in the world cup circuit with a prize fund of €125,000.
The trophy is a crystal crown the winner is cloaked and sits on a throne to receive it .
Results 2020 : 4 January 2020 – Slovakia’s Petra Vlhova has won the 2020 Audi FIS World Ski Cup ‘Snow Queen Trophy’ in the Croatian capital Zagreb on Saturday with a time of 1’57″98.
On Sunday, the men’s slalom race was held, in which Frenchman Clement Noel managed to win, while Croatian skiers managed to get just one top-30 finish.
Photo © Hrvatski Skuaski Savez
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: 0044 (0)1275 813815,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page