Ston Oyster Festival
Ston Oyster Festival takes place around Mid March each year. It’s a delicious excuse to try some mouth-watering seafood and wine – The town of Mali Ston, just a comfortable 40 minute drive from Dubrovnik, hosts the annual Oyster Festival to celebrate the holiday of St Joseph.
As well as sampling the famous oysters, there will be mussels and clams etc matched by the perfection of the local wines from the Peljesac vineyards – All backed by folk dancing and Dalmatian music.
If you are visiting for the first time don’t forget to explore the famous walls of Ston which are the second longest preserved fortification in the world after the Great Wall of China.
Photo © Westend61 GmbH/Alamy
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: 0044 (0)1275 813815,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page