The 69th Dubrovnik Summer Festival
According Total Croatia News, 7th July, 2018
It was at the beginning of the 50s, when there were so many theatrical and musical events springing up all over Europe, that the Dubrovnik Summer Festival was founded. The City has a long history of creativity which has influenced Croatian cultural heritage, (especially in theatre and literature), and produced many great names and works, and it has kept to that tradition, continually keeping up to date with contemporary currents in western Europe.
The Dubrovnik Summer Festival is recognised as a major producer of top-quality events in Dubrovnik, combining traditional and contemporary works, and promoting itself as a place where people gather together to exchange ideas and create new projects, the Festival will promote Dubrovnik as a Croatian and world spiritual and cultural centre.
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: UK 0044 (0) 117 409 0850 / USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page