The Sea on a Plate
Part of Novigrad gourmet festival, which kicks off in April and carries through to November, The Sea on a Plate event is a celebration dedicated to local fish specialities and various seafood dishes.
Taking place in Novigrad’s Diocesan Park, just a few steps from the sea, it’s the place to be if you like seafood. You will be able to taste the best and most delicious fare matched with some of the best local wines.
A small fair will offer other produce from organic vegetables to olives, cheese etc., all local to the area, which you can also sample and have the opportunity to buy at discounted prices. Local konoba’s and restaurants will also be offering menus based on local fish dishes at promotional prices – starts at 7.30pm. Contact Novigrad tourist board for exact dates
Photo © coloursofistria.com
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- Search Croatia Villas
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected],
- Tel: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530