Truffle Season is in full swing
who will find the next biggest truffle in the world?
The Gorgeous Istrian Peninsula is known for its superb truffles , served in many local restaurants. September marks the beginning of the precious white truffle season, with the hunters and their highly trained hounds , trailing through the lovely forests around Motuvan
One of the biggest truffle in the world weighing 1,31 kg was actually found in Istria according to the Guinness book of world records .
Through October ,participate in truffle festivals and fairs held over the weekends in Livade, Motovun or Buzet. Try truffles in omelettes, steaks and pasta as well as in unexpected products like honey or liqueur.
- Browse Villas in Croatia
- To book Croatia villas: Email: [email protected], Tel: UK 0044 (0) 117 409 0850 / USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530,
- Browse Croatia Locations
- Explore the best Croatia Beaches for your Croatia Holiday…
- Check out Things to do in Croatia
- Explore the Locations on the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Search Flights to Croatia
- Check out our Special Offers Page