Sleeps 6 | 3 Double Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | Pool | Close to Beach
Great location near the beach & old town of Cavtat within striking distance of Dubrovnik Old Town
Villa Apartment Capri is an apartment with its own pool, offering a gorgeous bolthole in sought-after Cavtat Bay close to the old town of Cavtat and its pretty harbour, beaches and delectable restaurants.
This delightful apartment with its own pool is newly renovated, very modern with a large terrace making the most of the glorious views across the bay. This exceptional apartment with private pool also benefits from a sauna. The pool itself has an outdoor shower, pool chair and sunbeds. There is an attractive summer kitchen with BBQ with dining area too.
The property is close to Dubrovnik airport so it’s an easy transfer after your flight and you can be in Cavtat and on the beach within a short time! The nearest beach is just a short walk down the steps at the Hotel Epidaurus, and then you can follow the promenade from there past the Hotel Albatros into Cavtat village, with its idyllic harbour and old town, approx. 15 minutes walk away .
Located in the small village of Obod just along the bay from Cavtat, it makes the ideal spot for your holiday whether you just want to relax by the pool or if you are more of an active family. There is lots to do in the area and Cavtat water sports centre is also nearby or you can venture into the countryside and try one of the new adventure parks with zip wires, quad bikes etc. This region also has some terrific domestic restaurants producing delicious homemade and traditional cuisine.
Of course, with this apartment with its own pool you are also within an easy drive of Dubrovnik Old Town itself which is a must-see.
- Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: all doubles
- Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms (1 with bath and shower and 2 with showers)
- Pool: yes (with pool shower/ and separate WC)
- Sauna: yes
- Parking: yes
- Wifi: yes
- Washing machine: yes
- BBQ/Summer Kitchen: yes
- Air conditioning: yes – in all bedrooms, living room and kitchen
- No smoking
- Mobility Rating: 2 (The apartment is on one level but is on a hill so steep walk to beach – approx 5 minute’s walk down)
- Other: there are two apartments above with balconies which have separate entrances
- Car Recommended: optional
- Pool: Private pool with terraces (open May – Sept inclusive – please enquire otherwise)
- Beach: approx 5 minutes walk but longer back up as the property is on the hillside
- Shop: nearest shop is 700m on the main road (smaller supermarket), more supermarkets and shops in Cavtat
- Cavtat Old Town: Cavtat 15 minute walk by the sea, 5 minutes by car
- Restaurants and bars: hotel restaurant below the apartment 5 minutes walk or in and around Cavtat Old Town/Harbour
- Bank: Cavtat Old Town
- Boat Trips: Boat trips to islands from Cavtat Bay and water taxi to Dubrovnik old town May-Oct
- Airport: 15 minutes (Dubrovnik)
- Bus Stop: 100 metres – no. 10 going into Dubrovnik – convenient for those who don’t wish to drive
We all had a wonderful time thank you and the Villa was absolutely stunning throughout,
Daria was a lovely host and a real credit to your company.
We will definitely be recommending Croatia Gems to all our friends and relations, many thanks again.
Rick” August 2019
“Hi Helen, yes we had a lovely time thank you.
Villa extremely well equipped and nothing too much trouble for the owner Daria.
Ciparis and Destoso were lovely restaurants on sea front approx 15 mins walk from villa.
Villa exceptionally clean and well maintained.
Would recommend it for the views over towards Dubrovnik and one night we saw fireworks for the start of their summer festival.
Hope this helps.
Louise” July 2019
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
|27/7 – 03/08/2024
|Price per Week
|Price per Night
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.