Sleeps 8+2+5 | 5 Bedrooms | 5 Bathrooms | Heated Pool | Mooring
Villa Bianco is a large villa with pool & mooring which sits on a beautiful piece of turquoise coastline close to the stunning old towns of Trogir, Primosten & Sibenik
VILLA BIANCO – ROGOZNICA, PRIMOSTEN, SPLIT RIVIERA
Villa Bianco can be found in a pretty bay very close to Primosten, well known for its beautiful old town which juts out into the sea and is full of restaurants and bars.
Villa Bianca is a stunning large villa with pool & mooring, much loved by our larger families. The villa consists of four separate apartments but it is rented as a single unit – it can accommodate up to 15 people.
The first apartment (55 m2) consists of a sitting room area with a kitchenette (20 m2), a double bedroom (30 m2) in which there is a built-in bath and a separate bathroom with shower. The sofa can be used as a double pull-out bed in the sitting room area.
The second apartment (60 m2) has a sitting room area with a kitchenette (25 m2) and a double bedroom (30 m2) in which there is also a built-in bath and a separate bathroom (5 m2) with a shower. There is also a double pull-out sofa in the sitting room area.
The third apartment (40 m2) is a studio apartment which comprises a double bedroom, a sitting room area with a kitchenette and a separate bathroom with shower. There is also a single folding bed.
The fourth apartment (100 m2), which stretches over two floors, has a large sitting room, dressing room, double bedroom, bathroom and a kitchen on the first level. The upper floor is a gallery with twin beds and a private bathroom.
In addition, a kitchen / dining area is available to guests. It’s an area connected to the villa, but with a separate entrance. The area is a tavern-type with an indoor fireplace/grill and a fully equipped kitchen, also has a separate toilet. furthermore, the villa is equipped with an outdoor fireplace with a BBQ. Facilities on the ground floor are suitable for disabled people. The shower is a walk-in type.
This stunning large villa with pool and mooring is based in the little town of Rogoznica, close to the town of Primosten. It’s a stunning location with a 54 km long coastline with a variety of beautiful beaches, mostly pebble stone, concrete and natural stone beaches and crystal clear water. It offers eager boaters one of the safest and loveliest ports on the Adriatic and is also about 45 minutes drive from Sibenik Town, another interesting town to visit.
Rogoznica and its surroundings offer a variety of activities such as diving, tennis, football and boat rental. There are over 45km of Cycle tracks, hiking trails and free climbing is also becoming very popular in the area. Guests can enjoy in a whole range of excursions to many cultural destinations nearby such as Sibenik Town, Split Town , Trogir Old Town , etc. For nature lovers there are several national parks within easy reach including the Krka Waterfalls where you can swim in the lower lake
The UNESCO World Heritage site of Trogir is certainly worth exploring with its charming with its waterfront and marina, it’s old town winding streets, and colourful fruit market. Please see below for more information for this large villa with pool & mooring.
- Sleeps: 8+2+5
- Number of beds in bedrooms: 8 (4 double bedrooms)
- Number of additional beds: 2+5
(gallery with twin beds; 2 double pull-out sofas in the living room area; 1 folding bed)
- Kitchen / dining area & Separate kitchen / dining area – taverna
3 kitchenettes | 3 living rooms | 5 bathrooms
- South and north garden
2 large garden terraces
- Outdoor heated private pool (fresh water)
- Private gated parking area
- Air conditioning details: The villa is equipped with 5 A/C units in total. Apartments are equipped with one unit each, located in the sitting area. The units are powerful enough to regulate temperature in bedrooms as well. Third unit is located in the separate apartment on the first floor. Fourth unit is located in the kitchen / dining / sitting area on the first floor. Fifth unit is located in the gallery area. All units are Daikin inverter type with cooling and heating capabilities.
- Villa equipment: Washing machine, bathtubs in two bedrooms, Wi-Fi Internet connection, air conditioning, 6 cable TV’s (all TV’s are SMART TV type), home theatre, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, safe deposit box, barbecue, indoor and outdoor fireplace, garden furniture, sun chairs, parasols, outdoor shower, parking
- Kitchen equipment: 2x 4-ring ceramic hob, 3x 2-ring ceramic hob, 2x oven, 2x refrigerator, 2x freezer, 3x mini refrigerator, 2x dishwasher, toaster, microwave oven, mixer, 4x kettle
Pool heating can be provided out of season (01.04.-03.06 & 26.08.-30.11.) for 300 euro per week payable locally.
Free boat mooring for a small boat is available (please enquire)
Additional 300 euro cleaning fee payable on arrival
Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August; 5 nights in other periods.
Day of arrival: Saturday in July and August; for other periods, please enquire.
Check in: from 16:00
Check out: by 10:00
Staff: maid (non-resident)
Notes: Pets not allowed
Smoking is allowed
Boat mooring for a smaller vessel may be available on request (free of charge)
Baby cot and high chair available on request
The ground and first floors are connected with outdoor stairs (not covered)
- Nearest beach: 750 m
- Distance to the town centre: 500 m
- Distance to the sea: 110 m
- Nearest ferry port: 40 km
- Nearest shop: 300 m
- Nearest pharmacy: 1 km
- Nearest clinic: 600 m
- Nearest bureau de change: 300 m
- Nearest petrol station: 10 km
- Distance to nearest bus stop: 1km
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.