Sleeps 12 + 2 | 6 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | Heated Pool | Spa | Gym
Beautiful, unique property in a stunning location with direct access to the sea
VILLA FLORABUNDA, DUBROVNIK, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Villa Florabunda is an amazing property within easy reach of Dubrovnik old town - it’s a totally private estate with the gardens surrounding it filled with olive trees, pines and Mediterranean flora, and everything designed to make your stay extra special.
The main house has a huge living area with an impressive professional kitchen (opening up to the terrace) lovely dining area and five en-suite bedrooms, whilst the annex is a self contained one bedroom apartment and could be used for as visiting guest or maybe a nanny.
Combining the highest standard of comfort and luxury, the villa provides all modern amenities, including central HVAC system, entertainment systems, satellite TV in multiple languages, free wireless Internet access, an emergency power generator, and a sophisticated alarm system with video surveillance located around the property.
The villa has excellent facilities. The spa area includes sauna with solarium, steam room, bathroom and infrared Shiatsu massage beds. The outside area boasts a beautiful heated swimming pool with jets for counter-current swimming, and additional massage equipment. Also at this level is a large pergola, which allows the option of shade or cover for al fresco dining with panoramic views. There is also a wine cellar and a villa manager who is always on call for you should you wish to sample the local wine, or need a chef for the evening.
There are lots of Things to do on the Dubrovnik Riviera like Hiring a Chef for your Villa, taking a Walking Tour of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, going on a Sights & Bites Tour, Wine Tasting in Dubrovnik or taking a trip to Korcula Island, taking an Excursion to the famous Old Town of Mostar, Exploring the Filming Locations of the Games of Thrones Series in Dubrovnik, Island Hopping around Dubrovnik's own little Elaffiti Islands.
- Sleeps: 12 +2
- Number of bedrooms: 6 bedrooms
- Number of Bathrooms: 6 bathrooms
- Living room / dining room area
- Professional kitchen
- Outdoor dining area
- Wine cellar
- Pavilion with 360 degree view over the sea
- Private outdoor swimming pool (heating, counter-current swimming)
- Spa (sauna with sanarium, Bisazza steam room, solarium, massage beds)
- Parking (for up to 5 vehicles)
- Private access to the beach
- Villa equipment: CCTV and alarm system, central heating, radiant floor heating in all bathrooms, ground floor and dependence, HVAC system in all rooms, SAT TV in all living rooms and bedrooms, wireless and wired Internet & Ethernet, entertainment and surround sound system with central music system, Apple I Mac, fax, scanner, printer, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, back-up electrical generator, hammock, safe deposit box, indoor fireplace, grand piano in the living room, gym equipment (free-weights, TechnoGym machine, exercise bike, treadmill), outdoor furniture, outdoor fireplace with BBQ
- Kitchen equipment: Microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric stove and oven, bread maker, mixer, Espresso coffee maker, ice maker, kettle, juicer, slicer
- The price includes: Daily room cleaning, daily change of towels, change of bed linen (twice a week), pool maintenance, garden maintenance, luxury bath amenities, bathrobe, bedroom slippers, pool towels, gardener service, pool service
- Centre (Old town): 1,2 km
- Marina: 10 km
- Sea: 90 m
- Restaurant: 200 m
- Beach: 300 m
- Petrol station: 7 km
- Grocery shop: 700 m
- Airport (Dubrovnik): 25 km
- Bar: 150 m
- Ferry port: 4 km
Prices Per Week
All prices are in £'s (GBP) per villa/ apt/ room, per week, unless otherwise stated:
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week - please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed - please confirm price on booking.
Call for a Chat...
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call on 01275 813815 and we'll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY