Sleeps 4+1 | 2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | Sea Views | 4 x Bikes
A great location, right by the sea, beach on your doorstep
VILLA GERANIUM – PUCISCA BAY, ISLAND OF BRAC
Pretty Cottage recently bought up to date and becoming a regular favourite with couples and smaller families – set in the lovely village of Pucisca with stunning sea views and a little beach just across the way.
Villa Geranium is located in a perfect location by the sea – just wander down the steps and cross the street. The Village centre is 400 meters away where you will find a couple of local shops and restaurants and even a little patisserie. The cottage has beautiful views of this charming bay, with its crystal clear water and famous stone masonry school.
Simply designed with a lovely open plan area comprising of living room, dining room and kitchen from which a stone staircase leads to the upper floor with two bedrooms, one double and one twin and a family bathroom. Outside there is a lovely terrace where there are table, chairs and barbecue/grill house (also with a small kitchen + outdoor WC). There is an additional furnished terrace overlooking the sea. The house can easily accommodate a small family, and there is an additional pull our sofa (single) in the lounge area if required.
Pucisca has a varied cultural life, with many cultural events, the most important of which is the Pucisca Summer of Culture, consisting of classical, pop and jazz concerts, klapa performances, exhibitions, guest theatre productions, lectures, book launches, literary evenings and various sports events. For the past decade the International Summer School of Music has taken place during July and August in Pucisca on Brac, along with the Brac Summer Music Festival.
It is a place where the sun shines and the wind blows on the rocks and sea, if you want a perfect location by the sea for your holiday this is the place to come. Here you will enjoy nature, good food and lovely beaches. You can anchor safely in the long bay and the many beaches by the crystal sea offer a range of water sports such as wind-surfing, paragliding, water-skiing, diving and other activities, such as cycling.
The use of 4 bicycles is included in the price:
Bicycle 1: grey colour, X-fact, Cross, alu frame, 28“ wheels (women frame type).
Bicycle 2: grey colour, X-fact, Cross, alu frame, 28“ wheels (men frame type).
Bicycle 3: white colour, Kilimanjaro, MTB, alu frame, 29“ wheels (men frame type).
Bicycle 4: black colour, X-fact, MTB, alu frame, 27.5“ wheels (women frame type).
- Sleeps: 4 +1
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of Bathrooms: 1 family bathroom
- Villa details: Surface area of the villa: 84 m2
- Air conditioning details: The house is fully air conditioned. It is equipped with 4 units in total. The sitting area, and both bedrooms are equipped with one unit each. Fourth unit is located in the tavern/BBQ area.
- Villa equipment: 2 SAT TV, one in the lounge and one in the tavern
- Hi-Fi, DVD player, home theater, wireless Internet, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, barbecue (indoor fireplace), air conditioning in all rooms, parasol, 2 sun chairs, outdoor furniture.
- Kitchen equipment: Refrigerator, freezer, toaster, hood, mixer, oven, 4-ring ceramic hob, microwave oven, kettle, dishwasher, cutlery, electric grill, filter coffee machine, juicer
- Bedrooms: Double-bedded rooms: 1 (bed size 160 x 200 cm) , twin bedded rooms: 1 (beds size 90 x 200 cm) sofa bed in lounge 80 x 200
- Bathrooms: 1 with bath, wc / Separate WC (separate entrance)
- Price includes: Daily rent / electricity / water / final cleaning / linen / towels / tourist tax
- Town centre: 400 m
- Distance to the sea: 45 m
- Beach: 45 m
- Bakery: 400m
- Nearest Grocery shop: 280 m
- Nearest pharmacy: 770 m
- Nearest bureau de change: 400 m
- Nearest petrol station: 23km
- Distance to nearest bus stop: 580m
- Nearest ferry port: 25km
Sorry for delayed reply. Bit busy catching up after the holiday!
We had an absolutely brilliant holiday. First time to Croatia and really liked it… lovely people and beautiful sea and coast.
Villa Geranium – Lovely and the outdoor areas are great. Exceeded expectations. Lidija was really lovely and helpful. We loved the location and would love to go back sometime.
Places to eat we’d recommend at Pucisca are:
- The Port, great for coffees and breakfast (does a roaring trade for the yachts)… good for sun downer cocktails, risotto and other good evening meals
- Pizzeria Marin, fabulous pizzas. Jovial and fast service and favoured by the locals.
Thanks again for a great holiday.
Sally ” July 2019
We had a great time. The apartment is a real find. We loved the two terraces, one at the front for its view and one to the rear for the shade! It was very well equipped, comfy beds and quiet air conditioning! The best part was the perfect location – 10 seconds down onto the beach which pleased the children.
Puscica itself was very picturesque – amazing white buildings and a fantastic bell tower. A great place to wander around and watch the world go by. There were several restaurants all serving quite similar food. We ate at a restaurant up the hill one night – overlooking the bay and I would say that was the best meal. Restaurant Luscia?
Thanks, JA” July 2017
Please enquire for prices
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.