Sleeps 10 | 5 Bedrooms | Pool | 900m from Dubrovnik Old Town
A stunning villa, great location too, so few villas situated as close to the Old Town of Dubrovnik as this
VILLA IDYLL – DUBROVNIK OLD TOWN, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
2022 School Holiday Availability: 10th– 31st July 15th – 21st August ( 6 nights) & 27th August – 3rd September
Villa Idyll is a stunning five-bedroom villa, located only 900 meters from Dubrovnik’s Old City Walls.
Villa Idyll is a stunning villa near Dubrovnik old town, it’s a great location for families as it’s in a residential area so very peaceful at night but within a 10 minute walk into town with all the lovely restaurants and café/bars.
An extremely well equipped villa with everything from free toiletries to snacks etc ready for your arrival. The villa also features free WiFi, air-conditioning and both sat and cable TV channels. There is a very well equipped kitchen with a dining area and a spacious living room
Outside there is a lovely private garden with shady seating area, heated pool, BBQ area and sun beds.
The location of the villa, is very popular because everything is nearby. The old town beach is only a 10 minute walk and although the property offers free parking for 2 vehicles, you could easily manage without cars.
From Gruz port you can catch the ferries out to islands like Kolocep just a short crossing, great place to go for a picnic with the kids as there are no cars allowed here and they have a sandy beach. Or Lokrum is only about 15 mins from the old town port, popular with locals as well as visitors, there are lovely botanical gardens and peacocks wandering around, the ruins of an old Benedictine Monastery and Game of throne fans – check out the iron throne!
There are several kayak companies also doing family trips out to the island which is a bit different, catering for all levels of experience it’s a fun way to explore the island, your villa manager will help you with ideas for days out, she is very helpful and gets amazing reviews.
- Bedrooms: 5 (two bedrooms on the ground floor, one is a double bedroom and one is a single. There are three bedrooms on the first floor, 2 x double bedrooms and one triple room with double bed and single bed)
- Bathrooms: 2 (one on the ground floor & one on the first floor) plus WC
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool – private
- Washing Machine, Iron and Ironing Board
- Cable Tv
- Parking ( garage for 1 car space for second)
- Air con
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Beach: approx 10 minutes walk
- Restaurants, cafe’s & bars: 800m
- Shop: Grocery shop & bakery 800m
- Bus stop: 800m
- Bank: Cashpoint 800m
- Boat Trips: boat trips to islands and water taxi from Dubrovnik old town which usually runs May-Oct
- Dubrovnik Bus Station and Ferry Port, connecting the mainland with various Dalmatian islands: approx 10 minutes drive
- Airport: approx 20 minutes drive (Dubrovnik) – 16 km
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.