Sleeps 6 + 1 | 3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | Pool
Really kick back and relax in this lovely Konalve villa with stunning views across the pool to the countryside and nearby Cavtat within an easy drive on the coast
VILLA JASMINE – KONALVE, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
A bright and spacious Dubrovnik villa, Villa Jasmine is situated in a very pretty location in the Konavle countryside about 30 minutes drive down the coast from Dubrovnik – it has quality furnishings imported directly from Italy and is deceptively spacious with lots of room for families.
This bright and spacious Dubrovnik villa with pool is situated near the edge of the village of Gruda in the Konavle area, about 30 minutes drive south of Dubrovnik.
Excellent location for a family wanting a bit more than a beach holiday. Konalve is reminiscent of Tuscany or even Provence with its rolling green hills & waterfalls, speckled with traditional little villages. But also just a short drive away from the coast and many beaches. Treat yourself to a traditional Dalmatian meal in gorgeous traditional restaurants set by bubbling brooks and cascading waterfalls or feast on seafood and shellfish in the lovely fish restaurants of Cavtat Mlini and Dubrovnik all within easy reach.
This lovely 3 bedroom villa is so spacious and airy, it has been caringly put together. It has a modern look that breaks away from the traditional stone-façade and tiled roof style that is typical of the region. The theme is applied throughout the villa, the brainchild of a talented Italian trained interior designer from northern Croatia, resulting in a sleek, décor that uses the highest quality furnishings imported directly from Italy, it really presents itself as a bright & spacious Dubrovnik villa and has certainly impressed our customers time & time again.
The ground floor which is huge for a 3 bedroom villa – features a sun-drenched living room with oversized couch and flat-screen TV; a well-equipped open full kitchen, a formal dining room, WC and a laundry room. Ascend the marble staircase to find a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower stall; a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, and a twin bedroom with a hallway bathroom with shower. All of the bedrooms overlook the pool area (master bedroom even has balcony) and are bright and airy owing to their generous size, high ceilings, and eastern exposure. The designer’s bold use colour-ranging from calm salmon to sky blue to electric lime green-adds a touch of playfulness to the otherwise elegant décor.
The exterior of the villa is also very attractive; the large (10m x 4m x 1.6m) swimming pool is outlined by a teak sundeck with chic chaise lounges (6) and sun umbrellas. From here guests will be treated to sweeping views of the beautiful Konavle countryside, and some wonderful sunsets. To the side of the house there is a terrace with dining table and traditional stone barbecue (made, incidentally, from the remnants of the centuries old stone house that originally stood on the site). The surroundings are very quiet and secluded, offering guests a peaceful and private retreat for their holiday at this bright and spacious villa.
Despite the quiet location, this bright and spacious Dubrovnik villa has many things to do nearby. There is a picturesque swimming cove (i.e., swimming off the rocks) approximately 5-7 minutes away by car. More family-friendly beaches, along with numerous restaurants, cafes, bakeries, tour boats, etc. can be found in the waterfront villages of Cavtat and Molunat, 15 minutes and 5 minutes away by car, respectively. The historical Old Town of Dubrovnik is just 30 km away (about 35 minutes by car). Nature enthusiasts may want to do some horseback riding or hike through the picturesque Prevlaka Park, both just 10 minutes away by car.
If you are more inclined to have some fast paced action, then there ATV buggies too. Great to keep youngsters amused and have some family fun at the new Activity Park near Gruda.
There are also two local vineyards nearby which offer wine tasting.
This makes an excellent base to explore this beautiful part of Croatia. This spacious Dubrovnik villa would make an excellent place to relax in – have a look at the customer reviews which are very informative and show how popular it is.
- Sleeps: 6
- Number of bedrooms: 1 x master bedroom, 1 x double bedroom 1 x twin bedroom
- Features: The villa is in a very quiet area. It has a private swimming pool, a garden, a patio area, a balcony, panoramic views, and a stone barbeque
- Kitchen: Includes a cooker, an oven, a microwave, a fridge, a freezer, a toaster. You will also find a dish washer, a washing machine, an iron and ironing board
- Living/Dining Room: There is room for 6 in the living room and 6 in the dining room
- Number of Bathrooms: 3 (one big bathroom with jacuzzi bath & shower – other two have showers ) separate Wc on ground floor
- Parking: Yes – private
- Air Conditioning/Heating: yes in all rooms + underfloor heating
- TV/Satellite: The villa has a flat screen TV, satellite/cable.
- Internet: yes.
- Mobility Rating: 1
- Car Recommended: yes
- Pool: open May – Sept inclusive – please enquire otherwise
- Beach/Sea: 10km to the south is a pebble beach at Molunat and gorgeous Cavtat beaches are also nearby – great restaurants and cafe bars not to mention the lovely swimming spots! Mlini Bay, which has a gorgeous pebble beach, is around 25 minutes drive
- Shops, Restaurants and Bars: The village of Gruda has several local shops and bars; a good restaurant serving traditional food is nearby called Koraceva Kuca, which is getting rave reviews from Dubrovnik ‘foodies’
- 20km north is Cavtat Bay with a good selection of restaurants and shops
- Bank, Pharmacy and Internet café: In Cavtat (15 min drive) or Dubrovnik (30 min drive)
- Car/Passenger Ferry: An easy drive is Dubrovnik, and you can enjoy its history and entertainment; a number of ferries depart from there to nearby islands as well as the National park on the Island of Mljet
- Airport: 15 min drive from Dubrovnik airport
- Horse Riding and Mountain Biking: nearby this spacious Dubrovnik villa.
“We found the villa was in a great setting with fantastic views and you could never get bored of the sunsets! It was a good location as close to the airport and also Cavtat which is a lovely village with some great restaurants and view of the sea (it was much more relaxed than Dubrovnik if you want a quieter time). If there were any issues they were on hand to sort out and made us feel very welcome. You do need a car if you are staying here to get around but there is also the local village which is walking distance and has a great pizzeria and also the local restaurant which had great food. The Apartman’s Grill & Pizza which is at the bottom of the road was really good, no menu but he will get what you want to eat as long as you give notice, his wine was also great and his wife made homemade cake, the best value for money place we ate at. Mary” June 2019
“Just wanted to say,thank you for all your help with our holiday. The villa was excellent, and all the arrangements you had made worked brilliantly. It was so nice not to start our holiday by spending hours in a queue for car hire! We had a fantastic couple of weeks, and I would very happily recommend your services to others.” S. Burgess, August
“We have just returned from a week at Villa Jasmin in Gruda and I thought I would just give you a little feedback.
We thought the Villa was wonderful, it was an incredibly bright and spacious villa for a three bedroomed property. The swimming pool was a good size the garden was a good size and it was all well kept. I did think that perhaps you should stress in your description that it is so spacious because I know I hesitated when it was 3 bedrooms because so often in England a three bedroomed house has 2 decent sized rooms and then one small one. But in this case the bedrooms and the bathrooms were large. So not criticism of the property at all but I would hate then not to get bookings because people didn’t feel it was large enough. We also went and ate at the recommended Restaurant in Gruda a couple of times and Miho was very friendly and welcoming. Thank you “ P Loustau, August
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.