Sleeps 10 | 5 Bedrooms | Pool | Sea Views | 50m from Beach
Just 50 metres from the beach with a pool & sea views, this villa is close to Slatine Bay, Kava Beach & Trogir Old Town
VILLA JULIETTE – SLATINE BAY, SPLIT RIVIERA
With lovely sea views, Villa Juliette is located near the village of Slatine, 50m from the nearest beach and 10 minutes drive from the historic town of Trogir.
If you’re looking for a Split Villa near a beach, Villa Juliette ticks all the boxes. Lounge around by the generous sized pool, wander to one of Slatine’s beaches (nearest is just 50m away) or wander off to a nearby restaurant for lunch.
The villa has 5 bedrooms and will accommodate a family of up to 10 people.
The villa is located close to several beaches; the first beach and beach bar is in front of the villa just 50m away and perfect for an easy swim and a sunbathe. Just cross the road and down the steps, walk along a bit, and you are there. The beach scallops around the bay into Palms Beach then further on round along the beach in that direction, and 10 minutes walk from the villa, there is another beach with beach bar – the Arbanije Beach Bar, and a few restaurants – Restaurant Villa Tina for example, which is very nice, and a well stocked little supermarket, and a 10 minute wander in the other direction takes you to the particularly beautiful Plaza Beach shaded by pine trees with a Beach Bar & Restaurant right on the beach – the Restaurant Bistro Plaza is 700m far from the villa, where you also have a shop. On the other side of Slatine Village there are also unspoilt beaches like Kava Beach which are really worth exploring.
The beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site town of Trogir, with its old winding lamp-lit streets and convivial and charming atmosphere, is just 10 minutes drive away where you will find a scrumptious fruit market and countless shops and coffee bars – there are also lots of gorgeous restaurants in Trogir, many with a wonderful ambience, tucked away in the old town or in a stunning waterfront location. Take an evening walk through tiny streets and squares and enjoy great sea food and Italian ice cream!
A beautiful medieval town, Trogir is vibrant and close to Split – an inspiring place to visit. There are plenty of things to do in the Split & Trogir Area like visit the Krka Waterfalls & Sibenik, Boat trip to Hvar Island & Blue Caves of Vis Island, visit the Mostar Old Town & Bridge and also the Plitvice Lakes.
Entrance into the Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer, electric coffee machine) with dining table. 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 cm, length 200 cm). 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160 cm, length 200 cm), shower/WC. 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 cm, length 200 cm). Exit to the garden. Shower/WC. 1 air conditioning unit in living room.
(Exterior staircase to first floor) Hallway entrance, Living room, 1 air conditioning unit in the living room, Exit to the terrace. Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, freezer) with dining table. Bath/bidet/WC.
(Spiral staircase from first to second floor) – Sloping ceilings, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 air conditioning unit in the double bedroom. Exit to the balcony. With sloping ceilings, 1 small bedroom with 1 set of bunk beds. Exit to the balcony. Separate WC. Air-conditioning. 2 terraces. Terrace furniture.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms across the whole property (4 double bedrooms & 1 with bunk beds).
- Bathrooms: 3 – 2 bathrooms with showers, 1 with bath, 1 separate WC
- Sea views: yes
- Air conditioning: yes
- Balconies and Terrace: yes
- Garden + BBQ: yes
- Internet: yes Wifi (router on ground floor)
- Washing machine: yes
- Split Villa near a beach
- Transfer: approx 15 minutes by car from Split airport via bridge connecting mainland to Ciovo Island (no ferry crossing required). Frequent bus service also available if car hire/transfer not desired. Taxis available or bike hire.
- Shops: a short walk from the villa
- Restaurants/ bars/ cafes: a short walk from the villa
- Swimming: in front of the villa!
- Beach: This is a Split villa near a beach – The first beach and beach bar is in front of the villa just 50m away and perfect for an easy swim and a sunbathe.. just cross the road and down the steps and you are there. The beach scallops around the bay into Palms Beach then further on round along the beach in that direction, and 10 minutes walk from the villa, there is another beach with beach bar, and a 10 minute wander in the other direction takes you to the particularly beautiful Plaza Beach shaded by pine trees with a Beach Bar & Restaurant right on the beach – the Restaurant Bistro Plaza, where you also have a shop. On the other side of Slatine Village there are also unspoilt beaches like Kava Beach which are really worth exploring.
- Hiking: yes – all around – the island has lots of country side
- Boat hire: yes in Okrug or Trogir
- Pharmacy: in Trogir 5km
- Car/Passenger ferry: Split (40 minutes away)
- Airport: Split (15 minutes away)
- Mobility Rating: 1
- Car recommended: optional
- Slatine Village Centre: approx 25 minutes walk / 2,5km
- Bus: quite good bus line nearby during the summer – the bus stop is approx 100m from the villa – it costs 15 Kuna (approx £1.50 – £2) per person, each way, depending on where you are going – no. 42 for Slatine
- Water Taxis: to Trogir & Split
- To Trogir, from Arbanija Port (approx 15 minutes walk / 1,5km) – the boat costs 20 Kuna (approx £1.50 – £2 each way to Trogir)
- To Split, from nearby Slatine Village Port (25 minutes walk / 2,5km) – the boat costs 25 Kuna (approx £2.50 – £3 each way to Split.
“The pool was wonderful and the accommodation spotless.
Thank you so much, Anna” July/August 2017
“Everything was good. the area lovely and Blas v. helpful. Restaurants wise the Plaza down the road was good and there were good beach restaurants in Slatine. In Trogir Don Dino was good as were the one next door and opposite both of which had roof terraces. Trogir was beautiful and a day in Split a must… Good holiday.” A G, July 2017
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Please Enquire for Prices
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.