Sleeps 10+2 | 5 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | Large pool
Super new villa only a short walk from lovely Mlini Bay
VILLA NECTARA – MLINI BAY, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Villa Nectara is a stunning new Dubrovnik villa designed to high standards, close to a lovely sandy beach, just round the corner from Mlini Bay and a short distance from Dubrovnik Old Town.
This new Dubrovnik villa is within easy reach of the spectacular old town and some great beaches. Villa Nectara is a stunning villa only a 500m level walk from the first beach at Srebreno and near the rest of lovely Mlini Bay with its various pretty beaches and coves, with Kupari beach in the next bay. It is set in its own grounds of 2,500m2 (olive trees mostly) and with its own badminton court. The entrance is through a private gate just off the main road, and the private drive leads you to the villa where there is room to park four cars.
The downstairs of the new Dubrovnik villa is mainly open plan with a large lounge area, kitchen and dining area and one of the en-suite bedrooms. There is also a guest WC at this level. Upstairs there are the other four bedrooms, all en-suite and all with balconies looking out over the gardens.
Outside there is an additional dining/BBQ area and sunbathing area, with a larger pool than usual at 64m² (a rarity in the area as pools are usually quite small). Wander down the driveway and in 10 minutes you can be on the beach at Srebreno, part of the wider Mlini Bay, or choose the lovely Kupari beach, slightly further to walk, but which is a sandy beach and very pretty, and well known by locals and our regulars, it is backed by the memory of the war with several hotel ruins. These will disappear very soon as the area covered by the hotels has now been privatised and will soon become the base for a 5 star Marriott resort.
- Sleeps: up to 12 people (5 bedrooms)
- Number of bedrooms: 5 en-suite double bedrooms, all with King sized beds and satellite TV; the four 1st floor bedrooms have a balcony with park view. The ground floor bedroom has a park view.
- Features: contemporary decor and large grounds and pool.
- Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Kitchen: yes fully equipped with stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, satellite TV, blender, Refrigerator, iron & ironing board, drying rack
- Number of Bathrooms: 5 bathrooms plus WC on ground floor, all supplied with complementary toiletries, and towels
- Air Conditioning/Heating: Yes
- Satellite TV: yes in all bedrooms and living room
- Internet : yes free Wireless Internet
- Sound system: yes
- Safe: yes
- Outside: 64m² pool, large terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs, playground, badminton court, BBQ, parking for 4 cars
- Baby cot and high chair on request
- Beach: Srebreno beach – 500m level walk & other beaches all around Mlini Bay, Kupari beach in the next bay along
- Boat Trips: water taxi from nearby Srebreno (10 minutes walk away) & Mlini to Dubrovnik old town which usually run May-Oct
- Restaurants & Cafe bars: nearest restaurant 200 m, but they can be found all around Mini Bay
- Supermarket & shopping mall: near the Sheraton, on the way to Srebreno beach
- Bus Stop: for Dubrovnik old town is 150 m
- Internet café: in the Old Town of Dubrovnik (approx 8 minutes drive)
- Airport: 25 minutes (Dubrovnik)
Prices Per Week
All prices are in £’s (GBP) per villa/ apt/ room, per week, unless otherwise stated:
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.