Sleeps 10+2 | 5 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | Large pool
Super new villa only a short walk from lovely Mlini Bay
VILLA NECTARA – MLINI BAY, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
2020 School Holiday Availability : 25th July – 1st August £5599, 1st – 8th August £5599, 15th – 22nd August £5599, 22nd – 29th August £5399.
Villa Nectara is a stunning new Dubrovnik villa designed to high standards, close to a lovely sandy beach, just round the corner from Mlini Bay and a short distance from Dubrovnik Old Town.
This new Dubrovnik villa is within easy reach of the spectacular old town and some great beaches. Villa Nectara is a stunning villa only a 500m level walk from the first beach at Srebreno and the new mall and supermarket .
It’s also walkable to lovely Mlini Bay with its various pretty beaches and coves, and also benefits from having sandy Kupari beach in the next bay. It is set in its own grounds of 2,500m2 (olive trees mostly) and with its own badminton court. The entrance is through a private gate just off the main road, and the private drive leads you to the villa where there is room to park four cars.
The downstairs of the new Dubrovnik villa is mainly open plan with a large lounge area, kitchen and dining area and one of the en-suite bedrooms. There is also a guest WC at this level. Upstairs there are the other four bedrooms, all en-suite and all with balconies looking out over the gardens.
Outside there is an additional dining/BBQ area and sunbathing area, with a larger pool than usual at 64m² (a rarity in the area as pools are usually quite small). Wander down the driveway and in 10 minutes you can be on the beach at Srebreno, part of the wider Mlini Bay, or choose the lovely Kupari beach.
Your villa manager can help with everything from boat trips to chefs while you are staying on the Dubrovnik Riviera .
Restaurants are plentiful in the area and of course there are more in Dubrovnik – for something a little different head up to the hills behind the villa Konoba Dubrava just a 10 minute Uber brings you to this delightful traditional Dalmatian Restaurant. they make their own bread and all produce is local – they also do a great Peka – Dalmatian Peka is the traditional way of food preparation in the Adriatic. It consists of a blend of vegetables and meat (or octopus ) made in a pot or tray, and put into the embers of a fireplace until baked to perfection takes around three hours to cook properly so best ordered the day before . They also do suckling pig and Lamb cooked on a spit over the fire and lots of other interesting grills definitely worth booking.
For an interesting day out – try sea kayaking they have trips for all ages and abilities around the islands – take a late afternoon one when the sun is a bit cooler and come back in to the beach at sunset ! just in time for a cocktail !
- Sleeps: up to 12 people (5 bedrooms)
- Number of bedrooms: 5 en-suite double bedrooms, all with King sized beds and satellite TV; the four 1st floor bedrooms have a balcony with park view. The ground floor bedroom has a park view.
- Features: contemporary decor and large grounds and pool.
- Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Kitchen: yes fully equipped with stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, satellite TV, blender, Refrigerator, iron & ironing board, drying rack
- Number of Bathrooms: 5 bathrooms plus WC on ground floor, all supplied with complementary toiletries, and towels
- Air Conditioning/Heating: Yes
- Satellite TV: yes in all bedrooms and living room
- Internet : yes free Wireless Internet
- Sound system: yes
- Safe: yes
- Outside: 64m² pool, large terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs, playground, badminton court, BBQ, parking for 4 cars
- Baby cot and high chair on request
- Beach: Srebreno beach – 500m level walk & other beaches all around Mlini Bay, Kupari beach in the next bay along
- Boat Trips: water taxi from nearby Srebreno (10 minutes walk away) & Mlini to Dubrovnik old town which usually run May-Oct
- Restaurants & Cafe bars: nearest restaurant 200 m, but they can be found all around Mini Bay
- Supermarket & shopping mall: near the Sheraton, on the way to Srebreno beach
- Bus Stop: for Dubrovnik old town is 150 m
- Internet café: in the Old Town of Dubrovnik (approx 8 minutes drive)
- Airport: 25 minutes (Dubrovnik)
Beautiful property. Great location. Easy walk to the beach and water taxi to Cavtat and Dubrovnik All the comforts of home with the extravagance of vacation. The pool was beautiful. This was perfect for families or several couples. Nikolina was an awesome host. We are looking forward to returning.
The property is in a quiet neighborhood and with its own pool and badminton court we enjoyed mornings lounging poolside and relaxing. The property is perfectly designed to host travelers. 4 upstairs bedrooms all with private baths and balconies as well as a main level bedroom with its own bath as well. Our host Nikolina could not have been more communicative or helpful.
Everything was clean and fresh with every amenity we needed. It’s a beautiful home and we would absolutely stay again!! Thank you Nikolina!
Prices Per Week
All prices are in £’s (GBP) per villa/ apt/ room, per week, unless otherwise stated:
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.