Sleeps 10 | 5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | Huge Gardens | Pool | Games
This stunning family villa on its own estate offers everything you need
VILLA NICHOLINA – PULA, ISTRIA
Villa Nicholina is a stunning family villa with the best location just a short drive from Pula and the beaches.
Villa Nicholina is an enormous property with pool set on it’s own extensive grounds with gardens and lawns so lots of room if you have active children. With a large terrace perfect for family meals and a big living area which opens up and is the perfect place to cool down when the weather gets too hot.
Pula arena is just 7.5km away and the beach is just 10kms away and there are plenty of restaurants both inland and on the coast to try.
The villa has 5 bedrooms and three bathrooms , huge living area, part of which is like a traditional konoba with a wood fired oven and bar. It benefits from a small gym, sauna and everything from table tennis to table football.
Outside there is a pool and hot tub with marvellous views over the extensive property vegetable plot. volley ball and football pitch as well as swings etc it really is an enormous property with pool – perfect for a large family.
Pula, a city that has existed for three thousand years, it’s situated in the south of the Istrian peninsula. The town has beautiful beaches spread over nearly one hundred miles of beautiful and indented coastline. In Pula you will enjoy excellent restaurants, and during the summer in the Arena under the stars, known as the most beautiful stage in the world, you can listen to some of the famous names from the world of music.
The view of the Pula region is framed by the Brijuni National Park, a gem in Istria’s natural heritage. With its fourteen islands and islets of exceptional beauty, a safari park, the remains of Roman villas and forts Brijuni give a wonderful blend of nature with culture.
Nearby Pula has markets and shops enough to satisfy anyone . Pula can offer everything from a Segway tour of the old town and Roman battles to the lovely new Aquarium & Marina . There are loads of beaches and loads of restaurants to try in this area. Aqua parks for the children can also be found on most of the beaches
Inland the scenery is very like Tuscany with rolling hills , olive groves and vineyards. Here you will find wild truffles and mushrooms as well as local game, and of course award winning wines to surprise your taste buds. The nearest restaurant is Vesna Loborika which is back near the airport – it is very good for family meals with great pizzas and home made dairy products good range of cheeses.
Nearby Medulin ( 10km) with it’s sandy beach and fair ground which comes alive every night, great to have a taxi in for a meal and a wander before you return to your villa.
Bike hire is also popular in this area – there are miles upon miles of cycle tracks, which are a great way to explore the coast and to tire the children out! Stop for a simple lunch at a local konoba, as the price of food is very reasonable in Croatia and the children tend to love it, as much is based on Italian food so lots of pizza and pasta and of course the ice cream, which is delicious, and comes in so many flavours it’s hard to choose.
- Sleeps: Sleeps 8+2
- Number of bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms ( 2 x doubles 2 x twins)
- Living room: yes
- Dining Room: living/dining room
- Kitchen: coffee machine, table and chairs for every person, kitchen utensils, pots, cutlery, etc. are located in the premises, dish towels are available, stove on electric and gas, number of rings: 4, oven, refrigerator, toaster, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer
- Number of Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
- Details about the property: detached house, year of construction: 1990, renovation date: 2007, area of the property: 3500 m2, fenced property, check in from 4:00 pm
- Additional services: billiards, table tennis, swings and playground for children, volleyball, mini football, gym
- More information: swimming pool, pool depth: 1.4 m , pool measures: 8 x 4 m , outdoor shower, wine cellar, parking: 4, lawn for a picnic, sun terrace, playground, internet access, parking place
- Additional info: air conditioning included in the price, bed linen is changed weekly, towels (1 large, 1 small / per person and per week), washing machine, SAT-TV, safe deposit, internet (Wi-Fi) for free use, fireplace, CD player, DVD player, no pets
- Price info: prices include the following extras: washing linen (weekly), final cleaning, electricity, gas and water for normal usage
An additional registration fee of 5€ per person, payable on arrival, applies to this villa.
- to the grocery store 500 m
- to the restaurant 3 km
- to coffee shop 500 m
- to the casino 5 km
- to the sea 10 km
- to the sea (airline) 8 km
- to the gravel and stone beach 10 km
- to the rocky beach 10 km
- to the concrete terraces on the beach 10 km
- to the sandy beach 10 km
- to the grassy beach 10 km
- to the beach suitable for children and non-swimmers 10 km
- to the centre (Pula) 5 km
- to the ambulances or hospitals 10 km
- to the pharmacy 10 km
- to the ambulance 5 km
- to the public transport 600 m
- to the next traffic and noisy road (main road, highway, etc.) 1 km
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.