Sleeps 12+1 | 5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 2 Pools | Spa | Table Tennis
Fabulous villa situated on the hills just 10 minutes drive from the stunning Old Town of Dubrovnik
VILLA PROVIDENCE – NEAR MLINI, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
For the holiday of a lifetime, stay right in the heart of the Dubrovnik Riviera, at the fabulous Villa Providence – it is an ideal place to base your family, with Dubrovnik old town and one of the most beautiful and romantic coastlines in the world just a short drive away.
Fabulous spacious Dubrovnik villa set up on the hills behind Mlini & Srebreno and their beautiful beaches, and just 10 mins drive ( taxi ) to Dubrovnik old town. Inside this beautiful place there are 4 bedrooms with 4 double beds and one duplex bedroom with 1 double bed and twin beds (so there is a double bed on the ground floor in the main part of the bedroom and then open wooden steps up to twin beds on the gallery (mezzanine) level, 4 bathrooms and separate WC, open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
Downstairs there are two saunas, an indoor pool with a counter swimming feature and bathroom, while outside of this fabulous spacious Dubrovnik villa there is a lovely paved pool area with dining/summer kitchen facilities and a hot tub. The garden area boasts a Koi pond and fragrant Mediterranean plants, and there are several terraces including a new covered one with a bar.
For days out the sea edge villages and bays close by are a lovely place to start – try Mlini Bay for its beaches, pretty harbour full of little colourful fishing boats, and charming restaurants serving fresh fish and local produce. There are a great selection of restaurants in Mlini Bay .
Or maybe you don’t want to leave your fabulous spacious Dubrovnik villa and you want to make the most of the villa BBQ – why not head to the Old Town of Dubrovnik market by the Peskarija? Or there is a lovely new supermarket at Srbreno on the ground floor of the new mall just a mile from the villa.
For a special night out head into the old town the enchanting cobbled streets and medieval “Stradun”, is famous for its great atmosphere and the polished marble plaza is magical (Game of Thrones is filmed around the old town) or head further up to Bosanka villa where there is a fabulous Konoba ( traditional restaurant ) Konoba Dubrava
The Old Town harbour is the gateway to Lokrum Island too – a wonderful retreat for a Sunday afternoon – explore the botanical gardens and relax by the sea – beautiful…
There are lots of Things to do on the Dubrovnik Riviera like Hiring a Chef for your Villa, taking a Walking Tour of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, going on a Sights & Bites Tour, Wine Tasting in Dubrovnik or taking a trip to Korcula Island, taking an Excursion to the famous Old Town of Mostar, Exploring the Filming Locations of the Games of Thrones Series in Dubrovnik, Island Hopping around Dubrovnik’s own little Elaffiti Islands!
- Sleeps: 12 + 1
- Number of bedrooms: 5 (4 double bedrooms & 1 duplex bedroom – main part of the bedroom has a double bed and there are twin beds on a gallery level above with open door way so most suitable for family or youngsters as the 2 parts are not private)
- Number of double beds: 5 double beds & 1 set of twin beds (2 of these are in a duplex arrangement with one on a mezzanine level, so not separate bedrooms) There is also a sofa bed for 1 person if required.
- Living Room: yes
- Dining Room: yes
- Kitchen: yes
- Number of Bathrooms: 4 plus WC (2 bathrooms are en suite on the ground floor along with the WC and the other 2 bathrooms are on the first floor but are not en suites)
- Washing Machine: yes
- Air Conditioning/Heating: yes
- Satellite TV: yes – + game console
- Internet: yes
- BBQ: yes
- Pool: 2 (open May – Sept inclusive – please enquire otherwise)
- Sauna: 2 one is finnish the other colour therapy
- Parking: yes
- Mobility Rating: 2 (property on different levels)
- Car Recommended: yes
- Table Tennis
- Housekeeper lives onsite in separate apartment with separate entrance at the bottom, opposite side of the property.
- Please note, the ground and 1st floor have separate entrances and an exterior staircase connects them.
- Sea & Beach: 10 – 15 minutes drive – Banje Beach next to Old Town of Dubrovnik & 10 minutes drive to the beaches in the Bay of Mlini
- Dubrovnik Old Town – 10 minutes drive or take the New Cable Car!
- Cable Car to Dubrovnik Old Town – approx 15 € per person up and down (you can go by car to Mount Srđ , park there and then down by cable car and then return again by cable car). The villa is 5 minutes by car, 15 minutes by bike.
- Shop: 10 minutes drive
- Restaurants and bars: In Mlini & Dubrovnik Old Town, and only a 10 minute walk from the Villa in the centre of the village is a family restaurant which specialises in traditional grilled dishes.
- Bank: 10 minutes drive
- Pharmacy: 10 minutes drive
- Walking: lovely walks with magnificent views
- Pony Riding: 5 minutes drive (Brgat direction)
- Airport: 20 minutes drive (Dubrovnik)
Matko the owner is super friendly, the place is clean with great pool and great facilities
Very recommended!! Gal 2019
The location was good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. About 15 minutes from Dubrovnik and there were lots of small villages nearby. You can’t handle a car without a car. The apartment was nicely spacious and had plenty of space to stay outside. Comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful host. And a lovely dog to receive. Kristiina 2019
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.