Sleeps 8 | 4 Double Bedrooms | Pool | Parking
Pretty stone house with great garden and pool
VILLA RETREAT – NR CAVTAT, KONAVLE, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Well presented Villa Retreat is in a lovely relaxing spot, located in the centre of Cilipi in the Konavle area, a verdant area just south of the beautiful Old Town of Dubrovnik and close to Montenegro.
A short transfer from the airport, and from elegant Cavtat with all its restaurants, Villa Retreat is in a lovely relaxing spot, consisting of the ground floor and the 1st floor of a house. With 4 double bedrooms and three bathrooms, great garden and pool area this makes a lovely family villa. You are well set up for your day-to-day needs as Cilipi has a couple of restaurants and a shop/bakery and is within easy reach of Cavtat etc when you want a bit more going on.
Konavle itself is beautiful – rambling countryside scattered with pretty, tall poplar trees and traditional villages, streams and rustic restaurants serving the best of local produce. Within just few minutes by car are some idyllic swimming spots and stunning bays – Molunat, for example, is a stunning place to laze away a day and find your own corner of paradise. Take a wander through pine forests, or visit historic towns of Cavtat (4.5 km) and Dubrovnik Old Town (17 km) where there is a whole variety of excursions and delicious local cuisine. Go horse riding or on the ATV buggy safari which is only 2km from the house! Cilipi is one of the most popular Sunday destinations locally as it’s where the local folk dancers meet ! A wonderful place to spend an afternoon/evening is Konavoski Dvori which is a superb riverside traditional restaurant serving local specialities in a stunning setting (10km).
This villa is in a lovely relaxing spot and is close to many activities and wonderful beaches in the area. The nearest, Konalve Rocks is just 2km, whilst one of the local favourites is Pasja which is a sandy beach is just 3km away. Just arrive and relax!
- Sleeps: up to 8 people with 4 double bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 3 – all towels included
- Features: The villa is in a provincial area but within easy reach of restaurants /beaches etc
- Kitchen: Includes a cooker, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster, coffee machine, iron and ironing board
- Laundry: Washing machine and dryer
- Outside: Private pool & garden
- Safe: yes in each bedroom
- Hairdryer: yes
- TV/Satellite: yes Sat and Cable
- Air Conditioning: yes
- Internet: yes free Wifi
- Parking: Yes – private
- Mobility Rating: 1
- Car Recommended: yes
- Pool: open May – Sept inclusive – please enquire otherwise – pool towels
- BBQ and Summer Kitchen area: yes
- Beach/Sea: There is very nice local rocky beach Luka cca 2 km away ( cca 20 minutes on foot using walking paths through the wood, or 3 min drive); and very nice pebble/sandy beach Pasjača- cca 3 km away. 10km to the south is a pebble beach at Molunat and gorgeous Cavtat is 4.5 km away too – lovely swimming spots! Cavtat has gorgeous places to swim, water sports, diving, boat trips to islands etc is a short drive.
- Shops, Restaurants and Bars: The village of Gruda is cca 5 km away; Cavtat is 4.5 km away too Cavtat and Gruda). Cilipi also has shops and bars and a pizza-restaurant; a wonderful riverside traditional restaurant is 10km away called “Vinica Monkovic”– definitely worth a visit! Konavoski Dvori also a superb riverside traditional restaurant, is just next to it so you are spoilt for choice!
- Bank, Pharmacy and Internet café: The closest bank is at the airport (cca 3km away), post office is in Cilipi (cca 300 m away). Other amenities are in Cavtat (10 min drive) or Dubrovnik (25 min drive)
- Other activities: Horse riding, ATV Buggies Safari – both in the area.
- Water taxi to Dubrovnik: Cavtat harbour
- Car/Passenger Ferry: An easy drive is Dubrovnik, and you can enjoy its history and entertainment; a number of ferries depart from there to nearby islands as well as the National park on the Island of Mljet.
- Airport: 10 min drive from Dubrovnik airport.
No reviews as yet.
Please enquire for prices
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.