Whole Property Sleeps 10+4 | 5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | Pool | By Beach
Brilliant family beach Villa . Great location just 20 m from the Beach, with pool, in lovely Slatine Bay close to restaurants & water taxi to the Old Town of Trogir
VILLA SLATINE – SLATINE BAY, SPLIT RIVIERA
Slatine Bay is one of our favourite locations with its laid back feel & ample beaches with convenient water taxi & village restaurants, and this brilliant beach villa ticks all our boxes.
This villa has a great position, just 20m from the sea and the gorgeous Plaza Beach. It is a brilliant family beach villa, where you can chose to lounge around on the terraces by the pool and enjoy the views of Kastela Bay and the mountains or take a dip across the road in the lovely clear sea. This is a great place to relax. The property is split into a ground floor and a 1st floor area so would be ideal for two families or a group of friends.
The medieval town and UNESCO World Heritage Site town of Trogir is just 10 minutes drive away where you will find a scrumptious fruit market and countless shops and restaurants. Take an evening walk through the tiny cobbled streets and squares and enjoy great sea food and Italian ice cream!
Plaza Beach is just across the road from this brilliant family beach villa and is a beautiful spot to chill out – shaded by pine trees with a Beach Bar & Restaurant right on the beach – called the Restaurant Bistro Plaza, there is also a shop. Nearby Slatine Village and Slatine Bay generally has more restaurants and beaches and a short drive up the coast brings you to Kava Beach and the tip of the island!
There are plenty of things to do in the Split & Trogir Area like visit the Krka Waterfalls & Sibenik, Boat trip to Hvar Island & Blue Caves of Vis Island, visit the Mostar Old Town & Bridge and also the Plitvice Lakes.
The villa is split into two apartments and comprises:
- Ground floor – table with 4 chairs
- 1st floor – table with 6 chairs
- 5 bedrooms (4 double beds, 2 single beds) – 10 sleeps
- 2 additional sofa beds – 4 sleeps
- 2 living rooms
- 2 kitchens + 1 summer kitchen
- 3 bathrooms with toilets
- 2 large terraces + verandah
- Air conditioning – there is a central unit on each of the floors
- Washing Machine
- Terraces Balconies: yes
- Childrens Play area
- Pool 30m ²
- Pool area: Lounge set for 5 people, 3 wooden sun loungers and 3 folding sun loungers near the pool. Next to the grill there is a table with 2 benches (seating 8 people) plus 2 chairs at either end of the table.
- Ground floor Front terrace: 3 sun loungers
- 1st Floor terrace: table with 6 chairs
- Transfer: 25 minutes by car from Split airport via bridge connecting mainland to Ciovo Island (no ferry crossing required). Frequent bus service also available if car hire/transfer not desired. Taxis available or bike hire.
- Shops: Tommy’s supermarket is a short walk from the villa (approx 100m), with a larger supermarket and fruit market in Trogir. Slatine has a bakery.
- Restaurants/ bars/ cafes: Restaurant and bar Plaza approx 100m from the villa, with more restaurants in Slatine village about 1km from the villa (approx 15 minute’s walk)
- Swimming: in front of the villa!
- Beach: in front of the villa! Just come out of the villa, cross the road and you are on the beach!
- Hiking: yes – all around – the island has lots of countryside
- Boat hire: yes in Okrug or Trogir
- Pharmacy: in Trogir
- Passenger ferry: at Slatine Port (just opposite of the restaurant Dida) there is a water taxi service to Split. Cost for water taxi is approx 25kn per person and it takes 30 minutes to Split.
- Car/Passenger ferry: Split (40 minutes away) – to access the islands and Dubrovnik
- Airport: Split (25 minutes away)
- Mobility Rating: 1
- Car recommended: optional
- Other: quite good bus service which runs along the road outside the villa (in the high season, buses about every 1.5 hrs to Trogir and Slatine )
Prices Per Week
All prices are in £’s (GBP) per villa/ apt/ room, per week, unless otherwise stated:
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.