Sleeps 6 + 2 | 2 x Double Bedrooms | 2 x Single Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sea views
Perfect location for this lovely comfortable Dubrovnik cottage – walkable to Dubrovnik Old Town & the beach
VILLA ST JAMES, DUBROVNIK, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
This lovely comfortable Dubrovnik cottage is in a stunning location with amazing sea views – it’s a little oasis of peace, located in an exclusive part of Dubrovnik among a series of villas set in historic gardens – this little gem is tucked away on the waterfront behind one of the parks, just 90 m from the sea and only a 15 minute walk to the walls of the old town; it provides a restful and private retreat.
Recently renovated to provide a contemporary yet lovely comfortable Dubrovnik cottage, the ground floor forms the kitchen/dining/living area, with a double and single bedroom + bathroom on each of the two upper floors. The villa is completely furnished with a full kitchen including a dishwasher, the bathroom also has a washing machine.
Air conditioning is included and you also have a sunny private terrace with BBQ to relax after a day’s sightseeing.
- Sleeps: 6+2
- Villa equipment: Washing machine, air conditioning in every bedroom and in the sitting room area, satellite TV, wireless Internet connection, Hi-fi, DVD player, CD player, hair dryer, safe deposit box, iron, ironing board, barbecue, garden furniture, 2 sun loungers, outdoor shower
- Kitchen equipment: Stove (4-ring electric hob), oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, hood, filter coffee machine, microwave oven, hood, kettle
- Bedrooms: Double-bedded rooms: 2 (beds size 180 x 200 cm), Single-bedded rooms: 2 (beds size 140 x 200 cm)
- Bathrooms: Bathrooms with bath: 1 (second floor), Bathroom with shower unit: 1 (third floor), Separate WC: 1 (first floor)
- Features: sea view/quiet area
- Balcony/Terrace: yes
- BBQ facilities: yes
- Parking: yes there is parking for one car
- Air Conditioning/Heating: yes
- Wifi: yes
- TV/Satellite: yes
- Car Recommended: optional
- The property comes with a private parking space.
- Amenities include Hi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee filter machine, iron/ironing board, a safe deposit box and a DVD player.
- The villa has been fully air conditioned. It’s equipped with 5 units in total. Sitting area and every bedroom (4 bedrooms) are equipped with one unit. All units are the inverter type, with cooling and heating capabilities
There are lots to do while you are in Dubrovnik, lots of new bike routes to explore, sea kayaking around the islands and day trips to Mostar and Montenegro. Or head inland to beautiful Konalve wine country so much to in the area from horse riding to adrenalin parks where you can do a tree top walk abseiling, paint balling etc – and do try one of the mountain restaurants, usually set by a river or waterfall, it’s the perfect spot for lunch – prepared from local produce and of course one of the local award winning wines to complement the fare.
- Centre of the town: 1100 m
- Clinic: 3 km
- Sea: 90 m
- Hospital: 5 km
- Beach: 760 m
- Airport : 23 km
- Bus station: 360 m
- Ferry port: 5 km
- Grocery shop: 830 m
- Petrol station: 3,2 km
- Post office: 4 km
- Café: 500 m
Please enquire for prices
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. This lovely comfortable Dubrovnik cottage is however quite flexible on change over days and stays – please enquire.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.