Sleeps 12+3 | 6 bedrooms | 6 bathrooms | Pool | Sea views | table tennis
A private three villa complex sharing a pool, just great for extended family holidays or groups
VILLA TRIJA – OMIS, SPLIT RIVIERA
Villa Trija comprises three beautiful, traditional renovated stone cottages sharing a pool, just perfect if you are a group who enjoy going on holiday together yet wanting to retain some private space when needed – it is located in the historic coastal town of Omis, where young and old will find a wealth of distractions to draw you away from the pool!
It’s not often that you get a villa complex in Croatia let alone a traditional villa complex, with three charming cottages this would be great for a mix of ages. Each cottage has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, living and kitchen area and also its own private area when you need that personal space. The complex is only rented out as one property so you won’t be sharing the pool with people you don’t know, plus it is possible to just rent two of the cottages – the third cottage won’t be rented out to anyone else.
This lovely traditional villa complex is situated at the base of a cliff just 165m above the sea. The view is absolutely fantastic, and you are far enough from the crowds and the noise on the coast to be able to relax. It’s the ideal base for a number of wonderful local walks, including a visit to a medieval fortress above Omis. The site on which the villa stands has its roots in Roman times and the owners have been fortunate enough to be able to incorporate certain artefacts from this period into the cottages.
Omis is an historic town famous for its legendary pirates and awesome gorge with the stunning river Cetina running through it and ancient fortresses built on it which once protected the town from invasion. You can hire a boat and go up the beautiful Cetina Gorge or try a spot of canyoning or rafting.
Villa Trija is a traditional villa complex.
- Sleeps: 12 (+3)
- Bedrooms: 6
- Kitchen x3 / dining rooms x3 / sitting rooms x3 (ground floor)
- Bathrooms: 6
- Outdoor private pool (fresh water)
- Sundeck: 10 x sunbeds
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor barbecue
- Garden terraces
- Garden: olives, lemons, laurum, old trees, Mediterranean herbs
- Children’s playground: table tennis
- Private parking: 4 cars
- Villa equipment: Washing machine and tumble dryer, air conditioning on each floor, floor heating, smart TV with satellite channels, CD player, WiFi Internet, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, safe deposit box, furniture on terraces and around the pool, sun loungers, outdoor fireplace (BBQ)
- Kitchen equipment: 2 x 2-ring and one 4-ring electric stove, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator / freezer, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, kitchenware, kitchen utensils, cutlery
3 x double-bedded rooms (bed size: one 160 x 200 cm; two 180 x 200 cm)
2 x twin bedded room (80 x 200 cm each bed)
1 x bunk-bed room
All bedrooms are on the first floor level
Number of additional beds (if required): 3 (a double sofa bed in the sitting room), baby cot x 2
- Bathrooms: Bathrooms with shower and toilet: 6
- Price includes: Daily rent / electricity / water / gas / final cleaning / linen (weekly change) / towels (enough towels to change as needed, including pool towels) / pool maintenance / garden maintenance /welcome gift/ tourist tax/ WiFi / private parking
- Church of Saint George Perun 10.9 km
- Cindro House 14.9 km
- Strozanac Port 15 km
- Split Mall 19.5 km
- Omis bus station 1.2 km
- Makarska 39km
- Closest airports
- Split Airport 34.1 km
- Mostar International Airport 94 km
- Beaches in the neighbourhood
- Velika Beach Golden sand Swimming, Water sports, Food and drink 2km
- Brzet Beach – small pebble beach 3km
- Nearest shop: 800m
- Konzum Supermarket 2 km
- Open market 2 km
- Studenac Supermarket 4 km
- Omiska dinara Mountain 0 km
- Adriatic Sea/ocean 2 km by road
- Cetina River 2 km
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.