Sleeps 12+2 | 6 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | Pool | Large garden
This stunning villa offers everything you need – a peaceful location but lots to do nearby
VILLA VALKIRI, NEAR FAZANA, ISTRIA
Located in a quiet wooded area near the tourist towns of Fazane and Valbandon, stunning Villa Valkiri is set in over 10,000 m2 of beautifully groomed lawns, bordered by dense coniferous forests making it a very private retreat.
Stunning location for this large family villa with pool just 2km from beautiful Valbandon beach and 4km from the seafood restaurants of Fazana. Surrounded by forest and totally private, Villa Valkiri is divided into 4 very comfortable apartments so perfect for a mixed family group or crowd of friends
One of its main features is the ground floor with its large hall with a fireplace and a billiard table, ideal for larger gatherings (20 people max). Outside the house is a covered outdoor/summer kitchen with dining area (equipped with Hi-Fi stereo). It is an ideal place to relax on long hot summer nights but also very useful outdoor space for socialising during the day.
The outdoor swimming pool is a generous 50 m2, and there is a storage room for bicycles, umbrellas, beach chairs, outdoor tables and chairs. There is also a volleyball area this year.
Valbandon village is around 5 mins drive or 20 minutes walk – A good way of getting around also is mountain bikes there are tracks everywhere through the forest and along the coast. In Valbandon there is a small supermarket a really good beach bar that does great burgers and a couple of traditional restaurants offering a variety of fish & meat grills and pasta dishes etc. For more choice head further up the coast to Fazana about a 10 mins drive where there is everything from ice cream shops to top end restaurants.
Valbandon beach is really nice for families but if you have small children head further up towards Fazana to Beach Bi Val which has sandy parts and shallow waters – there are loads of amusements there too and life guards on watch daily.
One of the most obvious day trips to make if you are on holiday in the area, is to visit the National park on the Brijuni Islands. The boat goes from Fazana to the largest island. The national park, many years served as summer residency
for the former Yugoslavian president, Marshall Tito,. During the years he entertained Kings, presidents, famous actors etc on the Islands, most of them brought him exotic animals which he kept in the Safari/park – Zoo
which still can be found on the island (Although with less animals).
Bustling Pula is also an easy drive approx. 9km away with its Roman Amphitheatre , Aquarium and loads of shops restaurants and amusements.
- Sleeps: 12+2
- Number of bedrooms: 6 double bedrooms, (+ a sofa bed for 2 extra people if required)
- Number of Bathrooms: 4 bathrooms with showers + 2 separate WC’s
- Living room: yes, with balcony (sea view) and fireplace
- Dining Room: living/dining room
- Kitchen: coffee machine, kitchenette, table and chairs for every person, kitchen utensils, pots, cutlery etc. in the premises, dish towels available, electric cooker, number of burners/plates: 4, oven, refrigerator with freezer: 20 l, microwave oven
- Air conditioning: 5 air con units in total
- Details about the property: detached house, year of construction: 1990, renovation date: 2011, property area: 6000 m2, fenced property, check-in from 4 pm
- Additional services: billiards, playground, volleyball
- More information: suitable for pets, pool depth: 1.4 m , pool measures: 10 x 5 m , private pool, outdoor shower, free parasols and deck chairs, parking: 10, lawn, sun terrace, internet access, parking place
An additional registration fee of 5€ per person, payable on arrival, applies to this villa.
- to the grocery store: Valbandon 1,3 km
- to the restaurant: Alla Beccaccia – 1 km
- to the coffee shop: Valbandon 1,3 km
- to the casino: Pula 9 km
- to the sea /beach: 2 km ( Valbandon)
- to the sandy beach: 3km Bi Val
- another sandy beach at Medulin 15 km
- to Fazana: 4 km
- to the ambulance or hospital: 9 km
- to the pharmacy: 4 km
- to the public transport 1,5 km
- to the next traffic and noisy road (main road, highway etc.): 1 km
- to the nearest railway station: 9 km ( Pula )
villa is entirely according to description. Bed and bath linen excellent. Outdoor kitchen with sufficient equipment. Unfortunately no spare gas bottle, so we unexpectedly ran out of gas. Except for this incident, we are very satisfied and can recommend the villa. sep 2019
Prices Per Week
All prices are in Euros (€) per villa/ apt/ room. Prices shown in other currencies are indicative and an estimate only.
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.