VILLA SPRING – PRIZBA, KORCULA ISLAND
Korcula beach villa – totally private yet on the beach, this Croatia villa has lots of space and is located in pretty Prizba with its restaurants and beach bars. Stunning sea views from all the bedrooms and the beach is literally on your doorstep..
Villa Spring is a luxurious Croatia beach villa on Korcula, giving direct access to the beach – built in 2018 it sleeps up to 8 guests with four en-suite bedrooms and is sure to become a favourite with our guests. Villa Spring is in an enviable position being a Croatia beach villa on Korcula island, and walled to protect your privacy.
Villa OverviewDownstairs, along with a comfortable living area, there is a downstairs bathroom and a lovely contemporary-designed kitchen and dining area connecting with a generous terrace and barbecue area where you can relax at night or dine alfresco.
If you want to stay in shape during your vacation, after training on the treadmill, you can refresh yourselves on the sunbeds next to the striking outdoor heated swimming pool (size 32m2, depth 150 cm) or maybe relax in the sauna.
There is private parking for four vehicles in the grounds, and the villa manager will make sure you have everything you might need so that your experience should be just perfect during your stay!
If this villa isn't right for you, please check other Korcula island villas here – also don’t miss our ‘By Request only’ villa collection for more options.
Accommodation• Sleeps: up to 8 people
• Number of bedrooms: 4
• Living room: yes
• Kitchen: yes
• Number of Bathrooms: 5 bathrooms
• Poolside area with sun beds
• Outside area with furniture
• Outdoor private pool (fresh water, heated) with lights
• Direct access to the beach
• Private parking at the property (4 spaces)
• Other information:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
Day of arrival: Saturday
Check in: from 14:00 h
Check out: by 10:00 h
Towels: changed twice per week
Pets are not allowed in the villa
Smoking is not allowed in the villa
Baby cot and high chair available on request
• Villa details:
Surface area of the villa: 220 m2
Surface area of grounds: 1100 m2
Swimming pool size: 32 m2 (4 x 8 x 1.5 m)
Entrance type: steps (max. depth: 1.5 meters)
Swimming pool: can be used during the 01.04. – 01.11.
Pool heating : on request (additional charge)
• Air conditioning details: each of the 4 bedrooms have 1 A/C unit, living room, kitchen and dining room have 2 A/C units
• Villa equipment: washing machine, TVs in all bedrooms and in the living room with satellite channels (Smart TV), HiFi, total room darkening, wireless Internet, iron, ironing board, outdoor fireplace, outdoor sink, sun beds (8), outdoor furniture, hairdryers (4), A/C units (6), sauna, treadmill, outdoor shower, private parking (4 spaces)
• Kitchen equipment: electric stove, ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, hood, espresso coffee maker, filter coffee maker, mixer, kettle, dishwasher, ice maker
• Bedroom details: 4 double bedrooms / bed size in all bedrooms 180 x 220 cm. In two bedrooms beds can be put as twin beds
• Bathroom details:
Bathroom 1: en suite, shower cabin, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer
Bathroom 2: en suite, shower cabin, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer
Bathroom 3: en suite, shower cabin, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer
Bathroom 4: en suite, shower cabin, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer
Bathroom 5: bathtub, washbasin, toilet, bide, hairdryer
• Price includes:
Use of all facilities of the villa, pool heating, final cleaning, pool and garden maintenance, linen (change of linen in agreement with the guest), towels (change twice per week), tourist tax
Location OverviewVilla Spring has a stunning location right on the beach on the edge of some fantastic coastline on Korcula Island...
Prizba is located on the south coast of Korcula Island about 25 minutes drive from Zavalatica and makes a lovely day trip to swim and sunbathe in its picturesque bays. There are several bays, beaches, little islands and one stunning peninsula to delight in and some restaurants/cafes for refreshment throughout the day.
Location Summary• Sea: 0 m
• Town centre (Vela Luka): 18.5 km
• Beach: 0 m
• Town Centre (Blato): 8.5 km
• Grocery shop: 400 m
• Pharmacy (Blato): 8.6 km
• Restaurant: 200 m (nearest)
• Ferry port (Vela Luka): 19 km
• Petrol station (Smokvica): 9 km
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire and confirm price before booking. In particular, please check 2023 prices with us before booking as they may not yet be confirmed.
Feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have or for help planning your villa holiday in Croatia.
If you would like to Enquire about a villa, get a Quote, Reserve or Book, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Book or Contact’. And we will contact you. Don’t worry, enquiring doesn’t doesn’t mean you have to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530