VILLA MILA – SUMARTIN BAY, BRAC ISLAND
Luxury Croatia villa – Fabulous large Brac villa on the sea edge with 6 bedrooms, private pool and staff. Sea edge Villa Mila is the most beautiful villa combining both modern and traditional décor in a stunning setting. Villa Mila is a Croatia luxury villa on Brac and is a little slice of heaven – this recently built high-spec, six bedroom, seven bathroom villa is simply stunning.
Special Offer10% Off the following dates 27.08.-03.09.2022 & 10.09.-17.09.2022 (Prices have been adjusted include discount).
Villa OverviewA true Croatia luxury villa on Brac Island, Villa Mila encapsulates contemporary style and comfort. It has been completed with top quality materials and refined luxurious interior art works from all over the world.
The villa has a lovely large pool and terraces with a big table so dining has that special atmosphere and is a joy making it a particularly special Croatia luxury villa on Brac.
Each bedroom has its own private terrace, a king size bed (of which 4 are separable), an en-suite bathroom and high-speed internet. One bedroom/bathroom is suitable for disabled people having an enlarged showering area with a bench.
Each room on the ground floor has stunning glass walls opening up on to the terrace (350m), and throughout the villa there is a Sonos sound system with Bose speakers.
The villa also has its own staff and concierge.
If this villa isn't right for you, please check other Brac island villas here – also don’t miss our ‘By Request only’ villa collection for more options.
Accommodation• Sleeps: up to 12 people
• Number of bedrooms: 6 (each bedroom has its own private terrace, a king size bed (of which 4 are separable), an en-suite bathroom and high-speed internet)
• Features: great views out across the Adriatic, very comfortable interior and pool!
• Balconies: yes
• Living room: yes, with balcony (sea view) and fireplace
• Dining Room: living/dining room with sea view
• Kitchen: yes fully equipped
• Number of Bathrooms: 7 bathrooms
• Air Conditioning/Heating: Air conditioned
• Satellite TV: yes
• Internet : yes
Living Room:• Fire place (bioethanol)
• Satellite television, Samsung Smart TV, Blu-ray-Player
Dining Room and Kitchen:• Dining table for 12 diners,
• Fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances, 2 dishwashers, 2 Liebherr fridges, a big oven,
• Bora aspiration system, instant boiling water tap (Quooker)
• Storage room with wine cellar, American fridge (crushed ice)
Sauna, Gym Room and Billiard Room
• 6,5 ft. designer billiard table
• Sauna, infra-red therapy
• Gym room with Exercise equipment from Kettler, flat screen TV, mirror wall
• Table tennis
Location OverviewIn Sumartin Bay (1,2 km) and Selca Bay (2 km), which are the two closest villages, you can find restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
Sumartin Bay is a very pretty village and surrounds the little harbour so you can always see colourful boats bobbing around. Sumartin Bay has some beautiful bays, beaches and coves. There are some nice restaurants here too for a change, along with coffee shops and boats to rent. The sea side town of Bol, famous for its stunning Zlatni rat beach is close by – lovely to spend the day in its old town and explore its beaches…
For more activity, why not make the most of a superb boat trips to Hvar Island and Hvar Town and to some top spots around the islands, with lunch – definitely recommended. Or, Makarska on the mainland is easily accessible in around 45 minutes on the ferry and makes for a good day trip, or why not hire a car and explore the island itself?
Location Summary• Beach/Sea: just steps from the sea and close to a small quiet beach! Other beaches dotted along the coast…
• Restaurants and bars: restaurant & beach bar a short wander or more in Sumartin Bay, 2km away / approx. 20 mins walk
• Grocery Store & other amenities: 2km (Sumartin) approx. 20 mins walk
• ATM: 1km (Petrol Station)
• Pharmacy: 3km
• Nearest port: 2km (Sumartin) approx 20 mins walk – frequent ferries to Makarska on the mainland or Supetar Bay at the other end of the island (approx. 30 mins drive)
• Nearest Bus stop: 200m
• Bureau de change: 200 m
• Petrol station: 1km
• Airport: Split Airport - 2-3 hours (via ferry from Split or Makarska)
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire and confirm price before booking. In particular, please check 2023 prices with us before booking as they may not yet be confirmed.
Feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have or for help planning your villa holiday in Croatia.
If you would like to Enquire about a villa, get a Quote, Reserve or Book, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Book or Contact’. And we will contact you. Don’t worry, enquiring doesn’t doesn’t mean you have to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530