VILLA ANAMARIA - MLINI BAY, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Dubrovnik Villa - As far as family friendly Dubrovnik villas with pool go, this 5 bedroom villa in Mlini with spectacular sea views.is a real winner “Loved the villa, clean, comfortable, lots of space and spectacular views – Mlini was a perfect location”.
Villa Anamaria, a spectacular villa with sea views is situated just above the beaches and centre of Mlini Bay. It's a 10 minute wander from the sea edge and some of the loveliest beaches in the Dubrovnik area. Plus there are a host of interesting small side streets, cafes, bars & restaurants – this is a great place for family or group holidays.
Villa OverviewThe first thing you notice about Villa Anamaria is the spectacular sea view. It has a very comfortable interior and lovely pool!
*ELEVATOR TO BEACH - A great plus for this villa is that there is a very handy lift (elevator) from the reception level at the nearby Hotel Astarea down to Mlini Village so no need to walk the whole way down or back up! There is also a pedestrian crossing at the main road.
It is about 10 minutes walk down the hill to the historic village and bay of Mlini Bay (depending on where exactly you’re heading) with its charming little fishing boat harbour and Mlini Bay's beautiful beaches so everything is close by.
At the villa itself, the ground floor has a hallway leading to a fully equipped kitchen with cooker, hob, oven, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. Another door leads to the living/dining room with sofa, satellite Samsung Smart TV (128cm), and dining table with chairs to seat 8; from here is access to a patio overlooking the pool. Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom with shower room /wc and with a washing machine.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms and two shower rooms, and on the top floor are two smaller double bedrooms which are more suitable for children/youngsters. The whole house is air conditioned and has broadband internet access.
The house is entered via a covered terrace, table and chairs to seat 8 (additional can be added) and wonderful sea views.
Outside there is a lovely 7m x 3.5m swimming pool with outside shower, and sun loungers, a big terrace with stunning views, dining area for 8 with BBQ , a garage and parking (room for 2 x small family cars) on the side of the small lane outside. Broadband /Wi-fi is also available at this property.
Accommodation• Sleeps: 10 (We recommend 8 adults and 2 children would work best in this villa)
• Number of bedrooms: 5 double bedrooms (all beds are kingsize) – the 2 bedrooms on the top floor are smaller and in the eaves and so more suitable for children/youngsters.
• Features: great views out across the Adriatic, very comfortable interior and pool!
• Living room: yes
• Dining Room: yes
• Kitchen: yes fully equipped
• Number of Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
• Baby cot - on request
• Washing Machine: yes
• Air Conditioning/Heating: yes
• Satellite TV: yes
• Internet : yes
• BBQ facilities: yes
• Parking: 2 parking spaces
• Mobility Rating: 2 (the villa is on a hill but there is a *lift (elevator) at the Hotel Astarea from the reception level down to Mlini Village hotel pool level so no need to walk that part. There is also a pedestrian crossing at the main road. If you do walk, it's approx 10 minute’s walk down to the sea edge)
• Car Recommended: optional (suggested for families with children, for those with mobility issues, or for ease on hill). If you are wondering about food shopping without a car, the owner would be pleased to take you free of charge to the nearby large supermarket so you can do a big shop.
• Pool: Private pool with terraces (open May – Sept inclusive – please enquire otherwise)
Location Overview>Mlini Bay is a very pretty bay with a little harbour and great beaches, café/bars and sea edge restaurants so this is a great place for family or group holidays. Mlini is close to the Old Town of Dubrovnik so easy to visit for an evening although it’s really nice to stay in the village too. There are boats from Mlini out to the little islands off the coast of Dubrovnik which have hidden coves and wonderful diving/snorkelling and swimming or catch the water taxi into Dubrovnik!
It is about 10 minutes walk down the hill to the historic village and bay of Mlini (depending on where exactly you’re heading) with its charming little fishing boat harbour and Mlini Bay's beautiful beaches so everything is close by.
Mlini is historically known in the area for its water mills (“Mlini” means “mills”) which were powered by the fresh water mountain springs – you can see the streams as you wander around the pretty pathways in the village – very pleasant indeed and plenty to discover. There are lovely little restaurants in Mlini Bay and cafes scattered around the bay and all serve fresh fish and delicious organic, local wine.
Mlini has a long stretch of pebbly beach and beautiful turquoise, calm sea. For more sophistication, head into Dubrovnik Old Town and explore the windy streets – there are plenty of shops and cafes and wonderful architecture to enchant you. Or head out of Dubrovnik altogether and discover its nearby islands by kayak or bike.
There are lots of Things to do on the Dubrovnik Riviera like Hiring a Chef for your Villa, taking a Walking Tour of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, going on a Sights & Bites Tour, Wine Tasting in Dubrovnik or taking a trip to Korcula Island, taking an Excursion to the famous Old Town of Mostar, Exploring the Filming Locations of the Games of Thrones Series in Dubrovnik, Island Hopping around Dubrovnik's own little Elaffiti Islands!
Location Summary• Beach: approx 10 minutes walk (5 minute drive) down the hill into Mlini Bay – 5 minutes’ walk to the upper part of Mlini (there is a main road to cross to get to the path down to the beach but then it’s an approx. 5 minute walk down a path and steps, to Mlini Bay). From there you can go to the pretty harbour and village centre, restaurants, cafe bars & water taxi, and meander along the path and explore more beaches. It is a longer walk back up to the villa as it is uphill.
• Shop: nearest approx. 800m on the main road in the upper part of Mlini (local small shop). The owner would be pleased to take you free of charge to the larger supermarket so you can do a big shop.
• Restaurants and bars: in Mlini village & bay
• Bank: cashpoint in Mlini, bank in Dubrovnik
• Boat Trips: Boat trips to islands and water taxi Dubrovnik old town May-Oct
• Dubrovnik Old Town: 8m / approx 10 minute drive
• Internet café: in the Old Town of Dubrovnik (approx 10 minutes drive)
• Airport: 20 minutes (Dubrovnik)
• Bus: A new bus service stops nearby – no. 10 bus goes to Mlini then Cavtat in one direction & Old Town in the other
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not have been confirmed for dates outside of the current calendar year. Please enquire and confirm price before booking.
Email Us / Enquire!
Enquire about a villa or feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have. We are happy to help you plan your villa holiday in Croatia.
Request a Provisional Reservation
If you are interested in booking this villa, and would like to put a hold on your dates, or make a Provisional Reservation, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Proceed’. We will put the villa on hold for you (pending availability) and let you know how to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530