VILLA SINATRA – SUMARTIN BAY, BRAC ISLAND
Villa Brac – just steps from the sea this 3 bedroom family villa is perfect, villa with sea views, boat mooring, close to restaurants and Brac beaches. Lovely location by the sea and away from the crowds for this little Croatia villa with mooring, just on the edge of sought after Sumartin Bay. Villa Sinatra is a little slice of heaven – a huge favourite with our customers, the villa has a lovely large garden and good sized pool, tucked away just above the beach.
Villa OverviewVilla Sinatra is a lovely Croatia villa with mooring on the edge of pretty Sumartin Bay. Its ideal location and position means you can just chill out by the pool all day, or perhaps go for a dip in the beautiful crystal Adriatic after lunch and then as the sun sets saunter into lovely Sumartin for dinner at one of the little restaurants there.
A Croatia villa with mooring, it is surrounded by several terraces for sunbathing or sitting in the shade. A big rustic table sits next to a traditional Croatian BBQ with outdoor summer kitchen, so alfresco dining has that special atmosphere and is a joy.
If this villa isn't right for you, please check other Brac island villas here – also don’t miss our ‘By Request only’ villa collection for more options.
Accommodation• Sleeps: 6+2
• Number of bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms plus double sofa bed in ground floor living room
• Dining Room: dining area with kitchen
• Number of Bathrooms: 3 – 2 upstairs & 1 downstairs
• Air Conditioning: yes, centrally positioned units on both floors
• Fully equipped Kitchen
• Balcony/Terrace with sunbeds & furniture
• Parking available by villa
• TV/Satellite: yes Dvd: yes
• Hairdryer: 2
• Iron: yes
• BBQ: yes
• Pool: approx. 24m2
• Wifi: yes
• Mobility Rating: 2 (there are steps up to the villa)
• Car Recommended: recommended for exploring and big shopping expeditions, but restaurant and beach bar close by and shop in Sumartin 20 minutes walk away or a short taxi journey!
• Croatia Villa with Mooring: please enquire what is possible (any mooring facility provided is at the guests' own risk as sea conditions can change).
Villa LayoutThe villa consists of two apartments, connected by an external staircase:
Ground Floor:On the ground floor is a small apartment with one bedroom, a living room with a double sofa bed, kitchen, and bathroom with toilet.
First Floor:On the first floor is an apartment with two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and living room. All terraces are with sea views.
Other InformationPlease note: The trees in front of the villa have now been felled, so you have an unimpeded sea view. Also an extension to the living room has been added onto the first floor of the house closest to the sea – a couple of the photos (the daytime and night time shots of the whole house) were taken prior to this so do not show it.
Location OverviewIt is approximately 20 minutes walk from the village of Sumartin Bay for grocery shopping and general amenities. It's a very pretty village surrounding a small harbour with lots of colourful boats bobbing around. The bay has some beautiful beaches and coves. There are some nice restaurants here too or for a change the sea side town of Bol, famous for its stunning Zlatni rat beach is just 20 minutes drive away – but do explore a bit - if you go right to the end you will see a small church there is a little beach just past it beloved by the locals - beautiful and calm.
For more activity, why not make the most of a superb boat trip to Hvar Island and Hvar Town and to some top spots around the islands, with lunch – definitely recommended. Or, Makarska on the mainland, is easily accessible in around 50 minutes on the ferry and makes for a good day trip. Go as a foot passenger; it's much easier.
Location Summary• Beach/Sea: 30 m from the sea and a small quiet beach! Other beaches dotted along the coast…
• Mooring for boat: Below the house there is a place for two boats
• Restaurants and bars: restaurant & beach bar a short wander or more in Sumartin Bay, 2km away / approx 20 mins walk
• Grocery Store & other amenities: 2km (Sumartin) approx 20 mins walk
• ATM: 1km (Petrol Station)
• Pharmacy: 3km
• Nearest port: 2km (Sumartin) approx 20 mins walk – frequent ferries to Makarska on the mainland or Supetar Bay at the other end of the island (approx 30 mins drive)
• Nearest Bus stop: 200m
• Bureau de change: 200 m
• Petrol station: 1km
• Airport: Split Airport - 2-3 hours (via ferry from Split or Makarska)
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not have been confirmed for dates outside of the current calendar year. Please enquire and confirm price before booking.
Email Us / Enquire!
Enquire about a villa or feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have. We are happy to help you plan your villa holiday in Croatia.
Request a Provisional Reservation
If you are interested in booking this villa, and would like to put a hold on your dates, or make a Provisional Reservation, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Proceed’. We will put the villa on hold for you (pending availability) and let you know how to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530