PALM TREE VILLA - SLATINE BAY, SPLIT RIVIERA
Split villas Croatia – on the beach and one of our favourite large Split villas with 6 bedrooms, walk to restaurants & shop, water taxi to Trogir. “One of the best family holidays we’ve had – the villa is in a fantastic location, and is very well equipped, whilst Trogir and the various trips available offer plenty of choice of activities”.
Villa OverviewPalm Tree Villa has a superb position, right on the tranquil sea – just wander down the stunning garden, through the arch and out onto the white pebbly beach – a lovely large beach villa.
The villa has 6 double bedrooms of which three can be separated into single beds. Two of the bedrooms are located in the Garden Apartment (one of these can be a twin) and the other four are in the main house. You can lounge around in the garden or take a walk to a nearby restaurant – this is a great place to relax. The villa has a fabulous BBQ area with a huge table, perfect for lazy summer evenings with some very moreish, local, organic wine! There is also a games room on the beach exclusive to the villa with pool table and the villa has 2 x 2-seat kayaks at the villa on the beach which can be used by guests. This truly is a lovely large beach villa and one which also attracts extended family groups making it an excellent choice if you are looking for family villas.
If you are looking for a lovely large beach villa, look no further than Palm Tree Villa. It has to be one of the most popular villas on our website, with regular's (and staff!) returning time and time again, the reviews speak for themselves.
NB The maximum number of people across the whole property is 12
If this villa isn't right for you, please check other Split villas here – also don’t miss our ‘By Request only’ villa collection for more options.
AccommodationThe whole property (Main House + 2 bedroom Garden Apartment) has 6 double en-suite bedrooms altogether. There is a double sofa bed in the Garden Apartment if needed.
Main House (Sleeps 8):• Parking at the front of the house and path around the side of the house to the sea facing patio
• Several steps down to the sea and garden – table and chairs on the patio itself
• Kitchen and living room
• Pool (7 x 3.5m) and Jacuzzi
• Mini fitness suite
• 4 en-suite bedrooms with sea view – 2 double bedrooms & 2 twin bedrooms (twin beds slot together to make double beds with no gaps in the middle of the beds!). Bedroom 1 has a bath with shower over (no shower curtain) and the other bedrooms have walk in showers.
Garden Apartment (Sleeps 4):• 2 en-suite bedrooms (1 double bedroom & 1 twin bedroom (again, twin beds slot together to make double beds with no gaps in the middle of the beds!)
• living area with sofa bed
Exterior:• Kayaks on the Beach: The villa has 2 x 2 seat kayaks at the villa on the beach which can be used by guests
• Games Room on the Beach: with pool table
• Mooring (Note: mooring facility provided at the guests' own risk as sea conditions can change)
Other Information• The house and apartment both have air conditioning.
• There is wifi available for guest use at the house.
• The house and apartment have a hairdryer each, so there are 2 available for use altogether.
• There is a washing machine.
• Pool towels are supplied.
• Boat mooring possible – please enquire.
Location OverviewIt is located on Ciovo Island, 10 minutes drive from the Unesco Heritage Site of Trogir. The villa is right on the border between the villages of Arbanija and Slatine Bay. Nearby there are a couple of little beach bars a local shop and a few restaurants- Restaurant Bistro Plaza, Restaurant Villa Tina, etc…
The medieval town of Trogir is 10 minutes drive away where you will find a scrumptious fruit market and countless shops and restaurants, so why not take an evening walk through tiny streets and squares and enjoy great sea food and Italian ice cream!
There is some fabulous coastline near this lovely large beach villa – this location is great because you are close to the un-spoilt, and more undiscovered, bays and beaches of Slatine Bay along to the end of Ciovo Island, that typify the beauty Croatia is known for. But Trogir Old Town and the busier beaches and villages of Okrug Gornji are also within easy reach. Ask us to tell you where the best places are!
A beautiful medieval town, Trogir is vibrant and close to Split Old Town - an inspiring place to visit.
There are plenty of things to do in the Split & Trogir Area. This untouched part of the coast line offers you miles and miles of walks around the island, small secluded beaches, fishing, snorkelling and diving. It’s a superb environment that will capture your imagination and your heart, as well as rejuvenate your soul! Other things to do include taking a Speed boat to Hvar Island & Pakleni Islands, Boat trip to Vis Island’s blue & green cave, discover the Plitvice lakes, visit the Beautiful Old Town Mostar or Dubrovnik Old Town.
Location Summary• Transfer: 25 minutes by car from Split airport via bridge connecting mainland to Ciovo Island (no ferry crossing required).
• Frequent bus service also available if car hire/transfer not desired. Taxis available or bike hire.
• Convenience store: a short walk from the villa
• Restaurants/ bars/ cafes: a short walk from the villa
• Swimming: in front of the villa!
• Beach: in front of the villa!
• Hiking: yes – all around – the island has lots of countryside
• Boat hire: yes in Okrug or Trogir
• Pharmacy: in Trogir
• Car/Passenger ferry: Split (40 minutes away)
• Airport: Split (25 minutes away)
• Mobility Rating: 1
• Car recommended: optional
Other Location Information• Water Taxis to Trogir & Split;
• To Trogir, from nearby Sveti Kris in Arbanije (approx. 10 mins walk / 1km) – the boat costs 15 Kuna (approx. £1.50 – £2 each way to Trogir)
• To Split, from nearby Slatine (20 mins walk / 3km or hop on a bus) – the boat costs 25 Kuna (approx. £2.50 – £3 each way to Split)
• Bus: quite good bus line nearby during the summer – the bus stop is approx. 100m from the villa by the local Tommy supermarket and buses run to Trogir every 1-2 hours – it costs 15 Kuna (approx. £1.50 – £2) per person, each way
• Taxi to Trogir/Okrug Gornji: We can help you arrange a pick up and drop off for you from the villa to Trogir Old Town or Okrug Gornji.
• Diving & Snorkelling: Buy snorkel equipment locally and snorkel at the front of the house! Or if you want to do more serious diving or snorkelling trips, head for the dive centre at Mavarstica on the south side of the island (approx' 5km away).
• Fishing: Fishing trips are available for a few hours normal fishing – get collected by a boat and off you go! Night fishing or big game fishing is also available and can be booked on arrival.
• Trips and Excursions: There are a variety of different activities and excursions that can be booked - the Villa Manager at the exceptional luxury beach villa will be glad to help.
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not have been confirmed for dates outside of the current calendar year. Please enquire and confirm price before booking.
Email Us / Enquire!
Enquire about a villa or feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have. We are happy to help you plan your villa holiday in Croatia.
Request a Provisional Reservation
If you are interested in booking this villa, and would like to put a hold on your dates, or make a Provisional Reservation, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Proceed’. We will put the villa on hold for you (pending availability) and let you know how to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530