VILLA MORE – SUMARTIN BAY, BRAC ISLAND
Croatia villas luxury - this is a sea edge villa with 4 en-suite bedrooms, private pool, boat mooring, daily maid and concierge. Walkable to restaurants, beach bar and shops, Villa More is just what you think of in a Croatia villa built for relaxation.
Villa More’s 4 bedrooms gives luxury living for up to 8 guests. Its sea edge location comes with its own jetty and some stunning views of the bay allowing you Croatia villas luxury.
Special Offer15% off other remaining dates in 2023 (Prices have been adjusted to include the discount).
Villa OverviewThe downstairs pool-level, reached by lift if you wish, is breath-taking with an open plan living/dining area and kitchen set off by huge glass windows and tasteful furnishing. The view through the French windows is of the infinity pool and views across to the far side of the bay.
Each bedroom has a king size bed (able to be separated into single beds), an en-suite bathroom and high-speed internet.
The villa boasts an impressive range of amenities, including a lift, professional kitchen, a wine cellar, sound system, smart TV, a dry sauna, and fitness room.
Daily cleaning services available and access to a dedicated concierge available to help with any requests.
*Please note that the shore area was not completed in time for the photo shoot! It will be decorated with plants and a small jetty/pontoon.
Croatia villas luxury is achieved at Villa More. It’s very well located, well equipped and has a stunning outlook across the Adriatic. If you need more space, or want to holiday with another family, you can rent Villa Stara or Villa Mila found just next door.
Accommodation• 4 Double Bedrooms, with bathrobes
• 4 Ensuite Bathrooms, with hairdryers, soaps & shampoo
• Lift (Elevator) - Thyssenkrupp
• Fully equipped Professional Kitchen: including Quooker, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, ice maker, microwave, Coffee Maker
• Living room with Smart TV, fireplace
• Dining areas: inside and out to seat 8 guests
• Sauna & Fitness Room
• Laundry facilities: Washing machine, ironing board, iron.
• Wine cellar
• Technology: Sonos sound system with Bose speakers, high-speed internet, Smart TV (satellite)
• Air-conditioning and underfloor heating
• Infinity Pool, heated
• Summer kitchen: gas stove, fireplace, BBQ
• 3 Bicycles, 2 Kayaks and 1 SUP
• Mooring: (Note: mooring facility provided at the guests' own risk as sea conditions can change)
• All towels & linen included
• Parking: 2 spaces
• Pets Welcome (please enquire)
Other InformationThe rental price includes:
• Daily maid and cleaning (available up to 8 hours per day)
Services are available from the villa ManagerPlease enquire and order these in advance of your stay (payable locally):
• Transport: Day trips and Transport to the villa by car or boat with a guide
• Water sports: Water skiing, Wakeboard, Snorkelling trips
• Wellness and Spa: Massage, Manicures & Pedicures, Yoga session
• Gastronomy: Wine cellar, Private chef
Other InformationPlease Note: Concierge Services at the Villa - All Concierge Services (for example catering, cooking, breakfast, car hire, transfers, excursions etc) are provided on request by the owner of Villa More, or 3rd party suppliers organised by the villa owner, and not by Croatia Gems. If you are interested in any of these “Additional Services”, just let us know and we will pass on your request to the villa owner. Or feel free to request them on arrival directly from the villa owner. These Additional Services are provided/arranged by the villa owner and they may use 3rd party suppliers to provide the service.
Location OverviewThere are a couple of restaurants and a beach bar within close walking distance, plus in Sumartin (1.2-2 km) and Selca (2.5 km), the two closest villages, you can find more restaurants, café bars and shops.
Croatia villas, luxury is augmented with a Brac location. The island is fortunate in having numerous fishing villages around the coast, which now cater for tourists. Visiting them is a delight, but it's also possible to swim in uninhabited coves and sunbathe on deserted undiscovered Brac beaches.
Sumartin is the closest village and is very pretty giving you the atmosphere of a Croatian fishing village. It is surrounded by the little harbour so you can always see colourful boats bobbing around. Sumartin Bay has some beautiful bays, beaches and coves. There are some nice restaurants here too for a change, along with coffee shops and boats/bicycles to rent. The seaside town of Bol, famous for its stunning Zlatni Rat beach is close by – lovely to spend the day in its old town and explore its beaches…
For more adventures, why not make the most of a superb boat trip to Hvar Island and Hvar Town. Or to some top spots around the islands, with lunch – recommended. Makarska on the mainland just over from Sumartin is easily accessible in around 60 minutes on the ferry and makes for a good day trip, or why not hire a car and explore the island itself?
Location Summary• Beach/Sea: just steps from the pool and close to a small quiet beach! Other beaches are dotted along the local coast.
• Restaurants and bars: restaurant & beach bar a short wander or more in Sumartin Bay, 2km away/approx. 20 mins walk
• Grocery Store & other amenities: 1.9km (Sumartin) approx. 20 mins walk
• ATM: 500m (Petrol Station)
• Pharmacy: 3km
• Nearest port: 2km (Sumartin) approx. 20 mins walk – frequent ferries to Makarska on the mainland or from Supetar to Split at the other end of the island (approx. 30 mins drive)
• Nearest Bus stop: 200m
• Petrol station: 500m
• Airport: Split Airport for scheduled flights - 2-3 hours (via ferry from Split or Makarska) or Brac airport is 20km.
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire and confirm price before booking. In particular, please check 2023 prices with us before booking as they may not yet be confirmed.
Email Us / Enquire!
Enquire about a villa or feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have. We are happy to help you plan your villa holiday in Croatia.
Request a Provisional Reservation
If you are interested in booking this villa, and would like to put a hold on your dates, or make a Provisional Reservation, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Proceed’. We will put the villa on hold for you (pending availability) and let you know how to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530