VILLA TURQUOISE - MLINI BAY, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Villas Dubrovnik - Stunning sea views from this Mlini villa and just steps to the sea edge. This villa in Croatia has a great location near the beaches of Mlini and is a short drive from Dubrovnik Old Town.
Breath-taking views of the bay, steps from the sea, in the centre of Mlini - a super Dubrovnik villa with pool.. This Dubrovnik villa with pool has one of the best locations in sought after Mlini Bay, sitting just one house behind the sea edge in the centre of the sweeping bay. Just wander down and you're on the waters edge!
Villa OverviewInside, this Dubrovnik villa with pool has a super, open plan living kitchen dining area with wonderful views out across the sea. A light and airy living space opens directly onto the terrace – beautiful sea views from inside and out and the perfect location for a glass of chilled local wine!
With stunning turquoise views out across the sea, this Mlini villa is nestled off a little path and is just steps from the first beach and Mlini’s charming harbour and village. If the beach is your thing, Mlini Bay has some of the prettiest beaches on the coast with picturesque coves laced with pine and cypress trees. There are a good selection of restaurants all around Mlini Bay, the closest of which is only about 5 minutes from the villa. There’s also a great cafe bar steps away. Hop on a boat from Mlini harbour into the Old Town of Dubrovnik and to pretty nearby Cavtat Bay and Plat Bay, or take very worthwhile trip out to the lovely car-free Elafiti Islands off the Dubrovnik coast.
Accommodation• Sleeps: 6+2
• Number of bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms, plus 2 extra beds (1 x fold out bed with a proper mattress (ask for photos) & single sofa - both in living room)
• Pool: Yes - Dubrovnik Villa with Pool & 5 sun loungers
• Features: stunning views out to sea from the living room, terrace, pool and front bedrooms, very close to the sea – just walk down the steps
• Balconies: terrace and pool looking out across the sea
• Layout: open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen area
• Number of Bathrooms: 3 (ensuite bathrooms with showers for the upstairs bedrooms) plus WC on ground floor
• Washing machine: yes
• High chair & travel cot: yes (on request)
• Parking: Yes (there is a dedicated parking space for the villa – please ask for details). There is also first come first served parking just off the main road, then cross the road and down some steps to the house.
• Mobility Rating: 2 – No road access to the house – paved/stone path with steps to the house. There are quite a few steps to get to the property from the main road and then approx 3 steps from the path to the front door (side of house). There are a few steps down to pool level from the living room & terrace. There are 102 quite steep steps down to the sea. Access to the house either by crossing main road and down path with periodic steps or from Mlini Harbour up steep steps. Not recommended for guests with mobility issues.
• Is a Car Recommended?: not necessary but optional – it is only approx 10 minutes drive into the Old Town of Dubrovnik so a taxi doesn’t take long and isn’t too costly, or there is a bus stop nearby on the main road and there are also boats from Mlini harbour into Dubrovnik Old Town and the nearby bays of Cavtat and Plat – and also out to the Elafiti Islands.
• Cable TV (TV is a Smart TV)
• Wi Fi: Yes
• Air Conditioning: yes aircon unit in the living room and all bedrooms.
• BBQ: yes
PoolThe pool is directly in front of the terrace and is accessed from the path around the house and/or the front terrace which leads from the living room. It is not gated nor locked, and children should be supervised at all times.
Sea NearbyThe sea is openly accessible from the house - it is at the bottom of the steps accessed from the path at the entrance to the house. There are approx. 100 steps to the sea edge.
Balconies, Terraces & StepsThe main bedroom has a balcony with glass balustrade and the 2nd front facing bedroom also has balustrade across the window. There are also garden terraces and steps around the house including steep steps down to the basement level (although this accesses a non-guest storage room and it is not necessary to guests use these steps). There are also internal stone stairs. Children should be supervised at all times and should not climb/play on the above.
Location OverviewMlini Bay is one of the most desirable bays on the Dubrovnik Riviera given its location close to Dubrovnik Old Town and close vicinity to Mlini beaches - there are also a good selection of restaurants in Mlini - it’s an attractive location to spend a holiday and suits all age groups. With its pine shaded bay, car free promenade around most of the bay, play areas, water sports and beautiful turquoise beaches, not to mention its laid back atmosphere, it is the kind of place you can easily just potter around in for a week quite contentedly. Vehicle access is usually restricted in the bay during the summer season, which makes it particularly relaxing, however our guests will have car access into this area to reach the dedicated parking spot that comes with the villa. It isn’t necessary to hire a car as everything is on your doorstep and different age groups can easily have their own independence. With the old, pretty part of Mlini at one side of the bay and the Marina with new Sheraton Hotel and mall at the other side of the bay, everyone is delighted with Mlini…
There is a small grocery store and bakery within walking distance to the house, while there is a large supermarket around at the other side of the bay. There are also regular bus lines to Dubrovnik or Cavtat that stop fairly close to the house.
There are lots of Things to do on the Dubrovnik Riviera so for a Dubrovnik villa with pool it's a good location - how about Hiring a Chef for your Villa, taking a Walking Tour of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, Wine Tasting in Dubrovnik or taking a trip to Korcula Island, taking an Excursion to the famous Old Town of Mostar, Exploring the Filming Locations of the Games of Thrones Series in Dubrovnik, Island Hopping around Dubrovnik's own little Elaffiti Islands!
Location Summary• Beach: beaches just down the steps approx 100m from the property, 5 minutes walk (102 steps from the villa to the sea edge). A sandy/shingly beach is closest and beaches in either direction all around the bay – sandy/shingle beaches in one direction and a white pebble beach in the other).
• Grocery Store: various convenience stores around the bay. Studenac grocery store approx 800m (around 12 minutes walk) or Small Studenac (like a Spa) approx 400 m (around 10 minutes walk) on main road (shop & bakery).
Supermarket: there is a big supermarket about 20 mins walk around the bay in the mall behind the Sheraton Hotel. There is also a Lidl and a Kaufland 5 minutes drive away.
• Restaurants and bars:in Mlini Village – a good selection all around the bay – first restaurant approx 5 minutes walk - approx 100m
• Bank: cash point approx 5 minutes walk – approx 100m (outside Dive Centre & Cafe Bar Gusar)
• Pharmacy: 15-20 minutes’ walk (Srebreno) – a doctor & nurse team is also on hand during high season for tourist care
• Snorkelling: from Mlini
• Scuba Diving: approx 5 minutes walk – approx 100 meters
• Boat Trips & Water Taxi to the Old Town of Dubrovnik: from Mlini Bay Harbour – approx 5-10 minutes walk
• Car/Passenger ferry: 25 minutes (Gruz Port, Dubrovnik)
• Dubrovnik Old Town: 9 km (approx 10 minutes drive)
• Airport: 9 km - 20 minutes (Dubrovnik)
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not have been confirmed for dates outside of the current calendar year. Please enquire and confirm price before booking.
Email Us / Enquire!
Enquire about a villa or feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have. We are happy to help you plan your villa holiday in Croatia.
Request a Provisional Reservation
If you are interested in booking this villa, and would like to put a hold on your dates, or make a Provisional Reservation, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Proceed’. We will put the villa on hold for you (pending availability) and let you know how to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530