VILLA BELVEDERE – NEAR MLINI, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Villa in Dubrovnik - One of our favourite large Dubrovnik villas with pool, this villa near Mlini is perfect for large groups of family holiday in Croatia. "Best villa we have ever stayed at, the villa manager was exceptional, will definitely be staying here again”. This attractive, spacious Dubrovnik family Villa Belvedere, with swimming pool near Dubrovnik, Croatia can accommodate up to 15 guests and is perfect for family gatherings, groups and reunions.
Villa OverviewVilla Belvedere is a spacious Dubrovnik family villa nestling on the hillside of the charming rustic village of Gornji Brgat, close to the historic walled old city of Dubrovnik. This stylishly furnished villa benefits from a 10 meter pool and a large, private sunbathing terrace, pool shower and built-in BBQ for al-fresco dining. It offers a peaceful rural retreat with panoramic sea views, whilst being easily accessible. Dubrovnik old city centre is only a 10 minute drive away, with Dubrovnik airport just 20 minutes away. As well as the pool, there is free internet access for all guests to use at the villa, and if the children need entertaining there are 2 play stations and a selection of games for their use.
Inside the largest apartment is a well equipped kitchen, but if you prefer not to cook, a local chef can be arranged to come and serve you a 5-star meal, including the preparation and the washing up – this works particularly well for large groups or special celebrations. Or ask the villa manager for his recommendation for a local restaurant, he is a whizz at getting the best tables at short notice.
This spacious Dubrovnik family villa sleeps 12 + 3 (see the 'Accommodation' section below for a breakdown of the beds in each apartment). The villa is perfect for several families or groups of adults as it offers the privacy and facilities of 4 individual apartments within the house, but also the communal space when you need to eat and relax together. The villa was recently refurbished and always gets a high level of happy feedback from guests. If you don’t have a hire car, the local bus service is also very frequent and efficient and we can also help you to arrange a transfer the airport. There is ample parking for 5 cars outside the villa. Villa Belvedere - a spacious Dubrovnik family villa - great for larger groups and a spacious Dubrovnik family villa for flexible accommodation.
Accommodation• Villa Sleeps: 12 + 3 people (2 bedrooms with kingsize beds plus 4 KingBeds/twins plus sofa beds in lounge areas)
• WiFi: yes
• 1st Floor & Ground Floor apartments are inter-joining for flexible accommodation
• All apartments offer; air-conditioning/heating in the living areas and bedrooms, dishwasher, private garden and swimming pool, satellite TV, DVD, Bluetooth Speaker, BBQ, parking, use of two “PlayStation 2” games consoles available, with a selection of games. Cot, high chair and children’s provisions available on request.
• Bathrooms: There are 5 bathrooms in total, 3 of which have recently been updated.
• Please note that the villa is usually rented as a stand alone spacious Dubrovnik family villa , but may be rented as individual apartments at off peak times – please enquire. Short breaks are also possible off peak.
• Mobility Rating: 1
• Car Recommended: yes
• Pool: Open May – October inclusive – please enquire otherwise.
Apartment 6+0 (ground floor):• Ground Floor
• Sleeps 6
• One master bedroom with luxury shower ensuite, one twin bedroom (can be put together and used as a kingsized bed), second large twin bedroom (can be put together and used as a kingsized bed) with sofa and dressing area. Luxury bathroom with shower, Hallway and utility room with a large drinks fridge, washing machine and ironing facilities. Large open plan Sitting room, fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a covered private veranda with group seating for 18 and breath-taking sea views.
Apartment 2+1 (lower ground floor):• Lower Ground Floor
• Sleeps 2-3
• One double bedroom with king size bed, Sitting room with double sofa bed, Fully equipped kitchen and dining area, Hallway, Bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath, Private terrace with stunning sea views.
Apartment 2+1 (1st floor – bigger):• First Floor (larger of the two)
• Sleeps 2-3
• One large twin bedroom (can be put together and used as a king sized bed), Sitting room with double sofa bed, Fully equipped kitchen and dining area, Hallway, Bathroom with walk in shower, Large first floor balcony with stunning sea views.
Apartment 2+1 (1st floor -smaller):• First Floor (smaller of 2)
• Sleeps 2-3
• One large twin bedroom (can be put together and used as a king sized bed), Sitting room with single sofa bed, Fully equipped kitchen and dining area, Hallway, Bathroom with bath and shower over, Large first floor balcony with stunning sea views
Please Note: Nightly prices are based on 7 or 14 night stays. There is a surcharge for additional part-week nights booked. Please enquire before booking to ensure you are quoted the appropriate villa price for your length of stay.
The price for each additional night between 7-14 nights is:
30th March - 3rd May 2024 - €670
4th May - 28th June 2024 - €785
29th July - 30th Aug 2024 - €895
31st Aug - 27th Sept 2024 - €670
28th Sept - 31st Oct 2024 - €550
Location OverviewThe sea edge villages and bays are very close by – try Mlini Bay's stunning beaches, a pretty harbour full of little colourful fishing boats, and charming restaurants serving fresh fish and local produce. Fresh fish is never hard to buy if you want to make the most of the villa BBQ – why not head to the Old Town market by the Peskarija? The enchanting cobbled streets and medieval “Stradun”; famous for its great atmosphere and polished marble plaza is magical (Game of Thrones and Robin Hood was filmed around the old town).
The Old Town harbour is the gateway to Lokrum Island too – a wonderful retreat for a Sunday afternoon – explore the botanical gardens and relax by the sea – beautiful…
It's only a 2 min walk from the villa is a family restaurant with equally stunning sea views from the terrace. Konoba Popret specialises in local traditional dishes such as lamb or pork under the bell, venison stew and grilled meats. Watch it all being cooked on the open fire in the restaurant in front of you. It is located in the village centre – highly recommended and very reasonably priced.
For active members of your group, the villa is in a great location for mountain bikes and there are both gentle and energetic bike routes suggested. The Villa Manager can also organise everything from boat trips to a day out at the nearby adrenalin park.
• Sea & Beach: 10 – 15 minutes’ drive – Banje Beach next to Old Town of Dubrovnik and beaches in the Bay of Mlini
• Dubrovnik Old Town – 10 minutes’ drive or take the New Cable Car!
• Cable Car to Dubrovnik Old Town – You can go by car to mount Srđ , park the car there and then down by cable car and then come back again by cable car). The villa is 5 minutes’ by car.
• Bank: 10 minutes’ drive
• Pharmacy: 10 minutes’ drive
• Walking: lovely walks with magnificent views
• Pony Riding: 5 minutes’ drive (Brgat direction)
• Airport: 20 minutes’ drive (Dubrovnik)
• There is a mobile baker who sells lovely fresh bread every morning in the village; It is a lovely experience to queue with the locals and some of our guests have even been invited back to tea with the neighbours
• Shop: 10 minutes drive
• Local Bus: No 17 stops outside the villa regularly throughout each weekday afternoon to Dubrovnik Old town
• Restaurants and bars: 2 Minutes’ from the villa – Konoba Popret specialises in local traditional dishes such as lamb or pork under the bell, venison stew and grilled meats, watch it all being cooked on the open fire in the restaurant in front of you. Located in the village centre – highly recommended and very reasonably priced, and in the next village is another popular restaurant Konoba Dubrava
• Or try the selection of restaurants in Dubrovnik Old Town just 10 minutes drive away.
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not have been confirmed for dates outside of the current calendar year. Please enquire and confirm price before booking.
Email Us / Enquire!
Enquire about a villa or feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have. We are happy to help you plan your villa holiday in Croatia.
Request a Provisional Reservation
If you are interested in booking this villa, and would like to put a hold on your dates, or make a Provisional Reservation, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Proceed’. We will put the villa on hold for you (pending availability) and let you know how to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530