VILLA TEREZA – MLINI BAY, DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Dubrovnik Villa - A pretty villa with pool in Mlini and one of the villas in Dubrovnik with wonderful sea views within walking distance of Mlini beaches. Gorgeous, newly renovated villa in sought after Mlini Bay – the Jacuzzi on the terrace makes it... This sympathetically updated modern villa with views overlooks the sought-after Bay of Mlini – it is one of our most popular villas. This stunning traditional Dalmatian farmhouse in picturesque Mlini has been lovingly restored by its owner into a lovely modern villa with views down to the bay and across to the islands.
Villa OverviewVilla Tereza is the ideal choice for a holiday home in a peaceful location which benefits from a south facing position pool and Jacuzzi for eight people – perfect for cooling off in the hot summer months.
All of the fitted furniture in the house has been hand made by a local carpenter and the lovely kitchen comes fully equipped with fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and oven with hob. Enjoy your morning coffee outside, beneath the house’s pergola on the new lounge furniture or sat at the kitchen bar made from local stone.
The new cool contemporary furniture seats 6-8 people comfortably and the house is well stocked with all the utensils dishes and glassware required for a family meal or dinner party.
If the heat does become too much outside, the large traditional Dubrovnik style pergola provides shade at all times of day. Here, guests can enjoy lunch straight from the gas barbecue while sat at the wooden garden dining table overlooking the crystal blue water of the Adriatic Sea or relaxing with a book on the new lounging sofa
Guests can sleep in comfort thanks to air conditioning in all rooms. The three double bedroomed house can accommodate up to eight people in total thanks to a sofa bed that sleeps two in the lounge.
The village and Mlini Bay are just a 10 minute walk down the hill.
Next door is Villa Kim – the two properties can be rented together, perfect for two families and will then sleep 12+4.
Villa Exterior:Ample parking is available for guests at the bottom of the steps leading up to the house. The front of the house has a large stone terrace with three steps leading up to the swimming pool which is slightly raised. Beautiful varnished decking and stonework add to the rustic charm of the garden. The glass mosaic tiled swimming pool is 7m x 4m and has internal stairs as well as the luxury of a massage bench to relax one’s muscles. The swimming pool has lighting to make this a fantastic space at night time for guests whether they wish to swim or dine by the pool.
Mlini modern villa with views, Dubrovnik modern villa with views, three bedroom modern villa with views.
Accommodation• Sleeps: up to 8 people
• Number of bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms & 1 twin bedroom (double bed can be changed into singles) & double sofa bed in the living room
• Features: great views out across the Adriatic, very comfortable interior and jacuzzi
• Pool with fantastic sea views & terrace
• Living room: yes
• Kitchen: yes fully equipped
• Number of Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms ( + one outside bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity unit)
• Washing Machine: yes
• Air Conditioning/Heating: yes
• Satellite TV: yes
• Internet : yes
• BBQ facilities: yes – on terrace
• Parking: 2 parking spaces
• Mobility Rating: 2 (on a hill, steep walk to beach – approx 10 minute’s walk down)
• Car Recommended: optional (suggested for families with children, for those with mobility issues, or for ease on hill)
• Room one 13m2 with large built in wardrobe, two 90cm beds which can be separated into singles if so required , two bedside tables and dressing table and stool.
• Room two 14m2 with one 180cm double bed, two bedside tables, wardrobe and dressing table and stool.
• Room three 10.5m2 with twin beds , wardrobe, two bedside tables and dressing table and stool.
• On the end of the hallway bathroom with WC, sink and shower 90 x 90cm.
• Kitchen fully equipped (oven, gas cooker, fridge, microwave), bar with two bar chairs, dining table 200cm x 90cm with six chairs, large sofa which can be turned into a double bed and sat LED 48” TV.
• Bathroom with 120 x 80 shower, WC, sink, washing machine/dryer and some storage area.
• Private terrace, big pavilion (35m2), outside bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity unit
• Jacuzzi (for seven people)
• Outside table with six chairs
• Six sun beds
• Two rocking chairs and four-person lounge set
Location OverviewIt is approx. a 10 minute walk down the hill to the historic village and bay of Mlini (depending on where exactly you’re heading) with its charming little fishing boat harbour and beautiful beaches.
Mlini is historically known in the area for its water mills (“Mlini” means “mills”) which were powered by the fresh water mountain springs – you can see the streams as you wander around the pretty pathways in the village – very pleasant indeed and plenty to discover. There are lovely little restaurants and cafes scattered around the bay and all serve fresh fish and delicious organic, local wine!
Mlini has a long stretch of pebbly beach and beautiful turquoise, calm sea and has some of the nicest beaches on the Dubrovnik Riviera in our opinion and the scenery is stunning. There are lovely beaches all around the bay and a pretty harbour. Mlini Bay has a selection of restaurants and cafe-bars. It's a lovely place to spend days or evenings.
It’s really nice to stay in the village and being so close to everything on the Dubrovnik Riviera, it's easy to explore. There are boats from Mlini out to the little islands off the coast of Dubrovnik which have hidden coves and wonderful diving/snorkelling and swimming or catch the water taxi into the Old Town of Dubrovnik, to nearby Cavtat Bay and Plat Bay.
Mlini is also only 10 minutes' drive from the fabulous UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Old Town of Dubrovnik so it's easy to visit and certainly a must-see. We'd recommend going into Dubrovnik Old Town for dinner one evening as the atmosphere is wonderful - lamp lit streets, music in the squares and plenty of restaurants to choose from.
For more sophistication, head into Dubrovnik Old Town and explore the windy streets – there are plenty of shops and cafes and wonderful architecture to enchant you. Or head out of Dubrovnik altogether and discover its nearby islands by kayak or bike!
There are lots of Things to do on the Dubrovnik Riviera like Hiring a Chef for your Villa, taking a Walking Tour of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, going on a Sights & Bites Tour, Wine Tasting in Dubrovnik or taking a trip to Korcula Island, taking an Excursion to the famous Old Town of Mostar, Exploring the Filming Locations of the Games of Thrones Series in Dubrovnik, Island Hopping around Dubrovnik's own little Elaffiti Islands!
Location Summary• Beach: approx. 10 minutes walk (5 minute drive) down the hill into Mlini Bay – 5 minutes’ walk to the upper part of Mlini (there is a main road to cross to get to the path down to the beach but then it’s an approx. 5 minute walk down a path and steps, to Mlini Bay). From there you can go to the pretty harbour and village centre, restaurants, café bars & water taxi, and meander along the path and explore more beaches. It is a longer walk back up to the villa as it is uphill – it is possible to get an Uber cab back up if it’s too hot
• Shop: Mlini or a larger supermarket in the new mall at Srebreno (by the new Sheraton)
• Restaurants and bars: in Mlini Village approx. 10 minutes walk down the hill
• Bank: cashpoint in Mlini
• Boat Trips: Boat trips to islands and water taxi Dubrovnik old town May-Oct
• Diving: Mlini has a Padi Dive centre
• Airport: 20 minutes (Dubrovnik)
• Bus: A new bus service stops at the bottom of the steps – no. 10 bus goes to Mlini then onto Cavtat in one direction & Old Town in the other.
Other Location InformationThere are lots of Things to do on the Dubrovnik Riviera like Hiring a Chef for your Villa, taking a Walking Tour of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, going on a Sights & Bites Tour, Wine Tasting in Dubrovnik or taking a trip to Korcula Island, taking an Excursion to the famous Old Town of Mostar, Exploring the Filming Locations of the Games of Thrones Series in Dubrovnik, Island Hopping around Dubrovnik’s own little Elaffiti Islands!
This Mlini modern villa with views is really well located.
All prices are in EUROS per villa per week, unless otherwise stated (you can choose to see an indicative price in GBP based on the current exchange rate): Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights. Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less. Please note that prices may not have been confirmed for dates outside of the current calendar year. Please enquire and confirm price before booking.
Email Us / Enquire!
Enquire about a villa or feel free to email us with any general enquiries you have. We are happy to help you plan your villa holiday in Croatia.
Request a Provisional Reservation
If you are interested in booking this villa, and would like to put a hold on your dates, or make a Provisional Reservation, please select the dates on the calendar & click ‘Proceed’. We will put the villa on hold for you (pending availability) and let you know how to book!
Call for a Chat!
We spend a lot if time visiting the areas and villas so we know them all well. Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help at whatever stage of planning your holiday you are at: UK +44 (0) 117 409 0850 USA +1 (0) 914 826 8530