Sleeps 12 | 6 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | Pool | Close to Sea & Village
A fantastic villa with great pool area & BBQ close to the sea & restaurants plus water taxi to the Old Town of Trogir
VILLA COGNAC – SLATINE BAY, CIOVO, TROGIR, SPLIT RIVIERA
Villa Cognac is one of our favourite villas, located just 60m from the tranquil sea & beach, by a pretty village, you don’t need to move far.
Superb position for this private family villa with pool, close to the village of Slatine at the more relaxed end of Ciovo Island. Lounge around on the terraces and enjoy the beautiful views of Kastela Bay and the Mountains or take a walk to a nearby restaurant or café bar. The villa itself is arranged as two large apartments perfect for 2 families who love to holiday together but sometimes need their own space. Each apartment is equipped with a kitchen/dining area lounge and balcony.
This untouched part of the Slatine Bay coast line offers you miles and miles of walks around the island Ciovo, small secluded beaches, fishing, snorkelling and diving. It’s a superb environment that will capture your imagination and your heart, as well as rejuvenate your soul! Boat mooring can be provided nearby at this private villa with Pool.
Just a short drive away ( or water taxi ride ) Trogir Town is a pretty, medieval old town on the water front with beautiful winding streets to explore and plenty of restaurants and cafes to please most – a vibrant little town close to Split, it is an inspiring place to visit! and also has a daily Fruit & Veg Market which is really colourful. If you’re into BBQ, there is a super butchers at the far end and across the road is a fish market.
There is lots to do in area Speed boat to Hvar Island & Pakleni Islands,
or just head off into Split old town for the day, plenty of galleries and museums as well as designer shops, street markets and loads of restaurants . Water taxi in or catch the bus from Trogir.
- Bedrooms: 5 x double 1 x twin
- Bathrooms: 3 ( showers)1 (bath)
- Terraces: 170m²
- Wi-fi and Air conditioning: yes
- Sat tv: yes
- BBQ: yes
- Boat Berth
Facilities and Amenities Nearby
- Transfer: 25 minutes by car from Split airport via a little bridge connecting mainland to Ciovo Island (no ferry crossing required). Frequent bus service also available if car hire/transfer not desired. Taxis available or bike hire.
- Shops: a 20 min walk from the villa 1km ( Tommy’s Supermarket ) – a smaller Studenac store is closer.
- Restaurants/ bars/ cafes: a 20min walk from the villa or catch the water taxi from Slatine beach across to Trogir or Split
- Swimming: in front of the villa!
- Beach: in front of the villa!
- Hiking: yes – all around – the island has lots of country side
- Boat hire: yes in Okrug or Trogir
- Pharmacy: in Trogir
- Car/Passenger ferry: Split (40 minutes away)
- Airport: Split (25 minutes away)
- Mobility Rating: 2
- Car recommended: optional – useful for shopping
- Other: quite good bus line and great boat line nearby during the summer taking you to Trogir & Split
We had a fabulous stay at Villa Cognac. Superb Villa and certainly worthy of more than it’s 3 star rating. Place was immaculate and provided everything we needed for our stay. Owner was there to meet us and on day of departure but otherwise did not bother us. We visited the Neverin restaurant just down the road and wow couldn’t recommend it highly enough. My son described the steak he had as phenomenal and my grandson put their pancakes at the top of his best pancakes ever list!
Hope this is helpful
Gill” August 2019
Please enquire for Prices
Most villas and apartments are booked by the week – please ask about booking less than 7 nights.
Where short stays are possible, there is a 30% supplement for stays of 3 nights or less
Please note: Some prices may still be in the process of being confirmed – please confirm price on booking.